Asia Cup 2022: India vs Pakistan | 2nd Match | Group A | Dubai | 28 August | Pakistan innings

Rizwan lol

Like I said, win the toss, win the match.

Shouldn't be playing d/n games in UAE

9 off 17 from Rizwan.

Needs to hit out or get out.

Rizwan please get out. Maybe [MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] was right after all this time.

Rizwan screwing the game so far. Lack of offside game clearly apparent and India bowling to his weakness

Rizwan bats exactly like the current Kohli lol. Unnecessarily standing outside and converting everything into a peach.

These Indian commies are so irritating, bunch of numpties.

Avesh Khan should help Rizwan connect bat on ball...

Rizwan looks like he is playing cricket for the first time

Haha already finding ways to prove how hard it is for Pakistan to win. Running away already this guy lol :91:

Looks like you are not feeling well today. Fakhar is reminding you of Ishan Kishan, Babar was reminding you of AB even though it didn't take you 2 minutes to regret it. May be Pant not playing today has something to do with this?

And I have said this from the start that without Shaheen Pakistan's chances are pretty slim. Read the discussion threads here. You can some posters finding excuses for India who are now going to change their colors just like you do. :kp :inti

Indian bowlers are bowling with a plan. Now it's Pakistani batsmen's turn to counter that.

Looks like you are not feeling well today. Fakhar is reminding you of Ishan Kishan, Babar was reminding you of AB even though it didn't take you 2 minutes to regret it. May be Pant not playing today has something to do with this?

And I have said this from the start that without Shaheen Pakistan's chances are pretty slim. Read the discussion threads here. You can some posters finding excuses for India who are now going to change their colors just like you do. :kp :inti

No excuse for Pakistan relying only on 2 players - Babar & Shaheen.

Avesh being put into his place. Pathetic bowler.

Rizwan should bat smartly, wait for the third pacer to come in and then he can have a blast. Jadeja is also a mediocre T20 bowler so it would be easy taking him on, let's not put pressure on yourself with a couple of economical bowlers.

Arshdeep may not be a big name but he is quality.

And Rizwan is batting smartly now. Taking on India's weak link. Avi to Jadeja se v pies milega..

Avesh is the mostly friendly buffet bowler India has produced in recent times. Proved once more.

Haha I was right Rizwan looks like he can bat all of a sudden When Avesh Khan is bowling 😅

Damn Fakhar that was dumb, take advantage of the crowd noise. No point of walking off like that dummy.

Chacha incoming

Did india even appealed it.. Avesh act like he didn't even hear a Nick..

You know things are bad when Indians are exploiting your weaknesses against the short pitched delivery

Back