Asia Cup 2022: Pakistan v Hong Kong | 6th Match | Group A | Sharjah | 2 Sep | Pakistan innings

140 is enough on this pitch against team like Hong Kong. This is not an ideal pitch for limited overs matches.

Fakhar playing his favourite shot- straight to the fielder

He’s warming up….

Our big match player is warming up!!!

This approach from Pakistan looks very selfish. Apparently 3 top batsman in this line take up 15 overs to lay foundation playing at 6-7 rpo. And then hope that their unreliable , less skilled , middle over scores 60+ in last 5... If rizwan is unable to hit shots, give proper 6-7 overs to so called hitters in team.

Wow! Our batsmen are so scarred to take risks. Even with 9 wickets in hand, they can't go all out in the last 5 overs :facepalm:

Fakhar slices a full toss straight to fielder... Let's see what Asif can do now

Any shot that these two players play that does not have the intent for a boundary needs to be questioned and criticized.

You have 24 balls remaining!!!

Don’t worry guys

Our big match player is warming up!

Good innings from Fakhar. Made the most of it despite starting slow. Asif Ali needs to let loose now

Rizwan is a brilliant player.

His record speaks for itself.
He's exactly what is needed in this line-up

As soon as an offspinner comes, fakhar gets out…

Very poor tactics from HK. They should have bowled out the offspinner early in the innings against fakhar..

Should have sent Asif. Him getting some balls in the middle is more important for us

Riz has a strike rate of 178 in these last few overs... Great improvisation from him for a boundary

Ugh I can't believe Khushdil is sent in. Dude always shows zero intent for the first 10-15 balls.

Woke up to 60-something for 1 in ten overs. Pathetic.
I was wondering last night if the formula of win toss, choose to field, win match, would apply even with Hong Kong.
Quite possibly, yes. Pakistan could be out of the tournament.
Afghanistan and Sri Lanka could be in the final depending on the toss.
And what is this, saving 9 wickets till the last 5 overs? This is ridiculous. Unfair to put all the blame on the middle order, Rizwan doesn't let them get in until it's too late, and then they have to rush.
Did they even put in Haider? My guess is, not.

He has struck at less than 130. Nothing exceptional in it. Pretty similar to the one that Kohli played the other night. Pkaistan needs to find its SKY in the next 3 overs.

He's an exceptional player. Whether ungrateful fans such as yourself admit it does not matter.

SKY has just broken into international cricket. He has not won India any major matches. Comparing him to a proven match-winner like Fakhar only makes you look like a fool.

one thing is must say it wont be easy to come in and straight away slog but thats the situation we are on we have no choice.

Asif Ali went for a toilet break and Khushdil ran in

What a pathetic decision to send Khushdil. Should have been Asif Ali. He should be getting more time on the crease.

Two leg side wides v Khushdi

That would be 2 sixes against Miller my friend

He's an exceptional player. Whether ungrateful fans such as yourself admit it does not matter.

SKY has just broken into international cricket. He has not won India any major matches. Comparing him to a proven match-winner like Fakhar only makes you look like a fool.

I didn't say he is not an exceptional player, I said his innings was not exceptional. the amount of hate rizwan is getting when he is playing a better innings than Fakhar is baffling.

Back