Asia Cup 2023: Pakistan v Nepal | Match 1 | 30 August | Multan | Pakistan innings

You can hear the crowd but it feels as if it should be louder , is it the production company

We might just see ifti score is first ODI century. Good ton see him play positively although he came in at a pretty delicate situation.

Once again this forumn

When pakistan is struggling:

Pakpassion: I can't believe this, horrible from imam, Selfish babar, stad padded babar, terrible rizwan.

When pakistan is getting back in the game

Pakpassion: Why isn't pakistan accelerating. If it were England or India they'd be at 400 right now.

When pakistan is winning

Pakpassion: What a boring match, no one is interested in pakistan thrashing a weak team or What a terrible performance by pakistan, they beat an out of form Sena 😂😂.
Yup..the mindset of the Pakistani on full show here..unfortunately

It's still 37 degrees in multan & 50% humidity. Babar has been batting for over 3 hours and is still taking those quick singles. insane fitness from him 👏

So after scoring 3 consecutive centuries twice, Babar also now hit 3 consecutive 6s for first time.

"Pakistan are doing fine". I'm sorry but this just reeks of Misbah's mentality
England has lost 5 times against Bangladesh, 2 times against Ireland, 1 time against Scotland, and 8 times against Zimbabwe in ODIs.

Unless you're willing to allow Pakistan the same luxury of the allowance of defeat against minnows, you have no argument of criticizing Pakistan players playing meekly while batting. These players are under tremendous pressure from fans like you who give them no sympathy when they lose.

Now let's see if ifti can get his century, in the 90's now

It's still 37 degrees in multan & 50% humidity. Babar has been batting for over 3 hours and is still taking those quick singles. insane fitness from him 👏
His only saving grace. Should be added in stats that this 150 plus score against a minnow team came in 40 Celsius heat.

Extreme conditions obviously.

Babar has scored 53 runs in his last 22 balls yet Bazid on comms saying "will he go big after getting his century". Dude, are you even watching the match?

And 130+ dot balls by Pakistan this innings.. that is pathetic tbh..

Expecting Ifti to cause massive damage in one of the SENAI matches in WC. Very good hitter of pace.

Babar wouldn't want to go past 158, his highest score currently. Wouldn't want his highest score to be against a minnow. People will use that against him.

Babar wouldn't want to go past 158, his highest score currently. Wouldn't want his highest score to be against a minnow. People will use that against him.
He just let Ifti to score freely as he is clean hitter of the ball than Babar.

Pakistan is the team to beat in the World Cup
Good opening batsmen
Middle order looks good
Allrounders
Great pace attack

Some posters will be disappointed Pakistan did not achieve the 350 mark, failed the standard lol.

Clearly babar had that in mind, omg how did you know? Are you Charles xavier from the xmen?

Lol what? Why should I hate them? I'm not even Pakistan supporter.. don't you think it's bad having 130+ dot ball in 50 over match?
Depends on the match situation, opening batsman out of form, two quick wickets and then another suicidal run out. So you set the platform before you can play normal game.

So another masterclass from our very own king Baber. What an innings from chacha iffi as well. Absolute carnage at the end.

Look the opponents too.. stronger team won't allow score that much when you've 22 overs of maidens..
Pakistan always have lots of dot balls but do end up with decent score against bigger teams too. Dot ball is a slight problem though and should be improved.

So another masterclass from our very own king Baber. What an innings from chacha iffi as well. Absolute carnage at the end.
Its really good to see ifti gets his form back before big games.. hopefully he will carry this form into next matches.

On a side note Ifti's stamina seems to be increased.. last time I seen him he was huffing & puffing after scoring 20s & 30s..

Its really good to see ifti gets his form back before big games.. hopefully he will carry this form into next matches.
Yes. He really needed that innings to get his confidence back. He was performing well but this innings was on another level.

Thiers no place for Saud if Rizwan Continues to play at 4.

Agha has been given enough chances.

Salman agha should be in the side for next match against india. He will be a xfactor agianst their bowling I believe.

Whenever agha comes to crease he always looks so fragile. No technique no footwork at all at the other end Saud is technically sound who can rotate strike as well. We need that kind of bataman in middle.

Whenever agha comes to crease he always looks so fragile. No technique no footwork at all at the other end Saud is technically sound who can rotate strike as well. We need that kind of bataman in middle.
Yes. Saud has much better technique but i will still go with salman for the match against india due to his striking ability. Salman can strike the ball when needed.

But Saud should be batting only in the top 4 if Rizwan is going to keep batting at 4 then Saud can't play.

Yes. Saud has much better technique but i will still go with salman for the match against india due to his striking ability. Salman can strike the ball when needed.
Why not play Tayyab who can play the big shots and decent against spin.

Yup..the mindset of the Pakistani on full show here..unfortunately

These performances are needed in big matches and knockouts not against Nepal plenty of half trackers and half volleys at medium pace no wonder even Iftikhar looked like De Villiers today.

Back