Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 14 September | Colombo | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadab/Fakhar the weak links clearly
Abdullah,Rizwan,Chacha played well..Now need Saud in middle order from now on...
Shadab's position in odis shouldn't be guaranteed. He should be in every squad but drop him for a few games for Usama.

Not sure if you watching cricket or another game?

That is part of the game.
Well absolutely! He did use the chance well . And after the rain break the pitch eased up and turn reduced and started skidding on .

So I still maintain that he is still a super shaky No 4 . And more often than not , will not be able to provide the stability that position demands

I think u fell for the vicious agenda some posters have
I didn't, the issue is, anytime I have analysed, my statements have always been 100% correct, but rizwan and chacha are the only exception to that rule.

I have seen rizwan play like a champ even against quality bowling like bumrah, but I have also seen him play like a complete clueless tailender against ordinary bowling and play match losing innings like he played last Asia cup against SL, he defo redeemed himself today and karma came full circle.

I just don't know what to make of him, his inconsistency breaks my analysis into pieces.

Regardless my og stance doesn't change, having fakhar, Imam, Babar and rizwan at the top is suicide, we need 2 accumulators and not 4, so if you want to keep rizwan and babar then sure but not all 4.

We need saim at the top, saud to handle spin since babar is clueless, and imad in shadab's place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back