Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 14 September | Colombo | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how the rizwan maniacs have found their voice again! Keep going, a losing cause it will be

Seems like you would rather see Pakistan lose then for Rizwan to be successful.

That's not really supporting your team is it?

I don't like Babar as a captain but I will always be hoping that he succeeds and that the team succeeds

Rizwan is overrated but he’s not a rubbish batsman. Yes he’s over hyped but to say he’s totally rubbish is wrong.

At least wait for him to fail the next time

They’ve been waiting for years, and all Rizwan has done in that time is delivered slap after slap.

In all seriousness it’s very sad that we have so called Pakistan fans having tantrums because Rizwan is saving the game in a crunch match.

Hopefully they can reflect on this as their humiliation is easily avoidable.

Yesterday England lost 7 wickets for 60 odd after they were 300 for 3 on a belter of a wicket

Yet some here expect these two to try and get 15 runs an over from three to four over ago with only 5 wickets in hand, most of whom are bunnies 😂

We would hit 250/260 if it went to 45 overs, which is what everyone was saying was perfect. So doing well still

If Pakistan win this match , Babar should personally give MOTM to Kusal Mendis.

Missed a regulation stumping, didn't attempt a catch, wasted a review on nothing, didn't look to take review for a definite wicket.

Biggest match winner for Pakistan.

Rizwan supporters never doubted him. It's like of you who was jumping on opportunity when he fails once or twice.
There are no such things as Rizwan supporters.

There are only Pakistan fans.

I would support my team even if Umar Akmal plays an innings like this.

The Rizwan haters have been humiliated so many times they simply prefer him to fail over Pakistans success.

InshaAllah may they be guided.

1. Not a tough wicket
2. Dropped twice
If youwatch enough cricket then you will notice batsmen get dropped a lot or survive lbws etc, that has no bearing on how you play rest of the inning. Pakistan dropped many chances too against India but in the end that does not matter. Easy wicket to bat even tail enders can score jere so SriLanka wll get it with 15 overs to spare I guess.

Pakistan team have an incredible ways to surprise others and break the stereotype associated with them

I’m right here - not really impressive going at a run a ball ain’t impressive
Sorry brother this is too much. There is no way you believe what you are typing? Win or lose today Rizwan performed in a tough pressure spot.

If Pakistan win this match , Babar should personally give MOTM to Kusal Mendis.

Missed a regulation stumping, didn't attempt a catch, wasted a review on nothing, didn't look to take review for a definite wicket.

Biggest match winner for Pakistan.
Strange given they've an experienced keeper in Kusal Perera in the XI.

PAK have cashed in really well though on easier batting conditions since the restart. If pitches are like this in India, we can compete with anyone.

However when the conditions favour bowling, we need a more nuanced approach, proper batsmen in the top 5 (not T20 pinch-hitters like Haris) and not panic like we did earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back