Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 14 September | Colombo | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I don't like that camera angle they've been using but with that Iftikhar six that was epic I gotta admit.

I hope rain stays away.
Perfect and safe for pakistani players will be to score in excess of 240 and rain arrives.

Okay I don't like that camera angle they've been using but with that Iftikhar six that was epic I gotta admit.

I don't like the "speed view" angle they use either. The problem with that is that they pan the camera along with the ball which defeats the purpose. The best "speed view" I've seen is in the hundred where the put a camera in the batter's helmet. Now that's how to actually show the speed.

Its Pakistan's game to lose from here. They already have enough runs to put Lankans under pressure. Still 8 overs to go.

The age old problem of Pakistani batsmen not being able to rotate strike continues…

I’ve noticed Rizwan is very scratchy early on but once he’s set he’s a lovely finisher

These 2 need to do it themselves, nothing else after this.

It's astonishing the amount of hate Rizwan gets here.

It's just got be personal hate because I see no cricketing reasons for it
He's not a #4 (Saud should be) but he's so overhated for personal reasons. Such a useful player

It's astonishing the amount of hate Rizwan gets here.

It's just got be personal hate because I see no cricketing reasons for it
Not necessarily.

A few people don’t understand cricket. You have to understand this game to realise what Rizwan brings to the table.

This is last 10 overs and Riz playing dots
Loooool Bhai.

It would be a lot easier if you just accepted you were wrong about Rizwan rather than trying to bitterly find holes in a brilliant innings.

Rizwan is the greatest wicket keeper batsman in the history of Pakistan cricket.

Get behind your fellow Pakistani and stop being such a sad hater.

He's not a #4 (Saud should be) but he's so overhated for personal reasons. Such a useful player

But that's not down to him.

Players can say whatsoever they want, it really shouldn't matter, unless of course they're hurling abuse..

Who gets selected and what their position is comes down to the captain and the management..

He’s on the floor again!
Loooool Bhai.

It would be a lot easier if you just accepted you were wrong about Rizwan rather than trying to bitterly find holes in a brilliant innings.

Rizwan is the greatest wicket keeper batsman in the history of Pakistan cricket.

Get behind your fellow Pakistani and stop being such a sad hater.
Brilliant isn’t he playing dots in the last 10 overs. They’re going at a run a ball.

Need to grow a pair

Pakistan looks set to score 240 here. Going to be a mammoth effort from Lankans to get close to the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back