Atif Jabbar : Fast Bowler

Golden arm

First Class Star
Runs
Any one watching Atif Jabbar Fast medium bowler playing his first match in the current tournament from UBL

His action quite similar to lasith Malinga!

looked very promising

watch him live on www.geosuper.tv/events

Does any one know when is UBL going to play next match?

we might have the opportunity to see him again?

I had heard about Asad Ali being an exciting prospect too -- looks no more than a military medium paced version of Yasir Arafat.. I am sure Azhar Mehmood or Abdur Razzak or Rana Naved would be more threatening with the ball even at this stage of their careers
Hoping Atif Jabbar has something about him

Last edited:
I had heard about Asad Ali being an exciting prospect too -- looks no more than a military medium paced version of Yasir Arafat.. I am sure Azhar Mehmood or Abdur Razzak or Rana Naved would be more threatening with the ball even at this stage of their careers
Hoping Atif Jabbar has something about him

Asad Ali was never hyped as a speed demon and he's done a decent job he's still bedding in even Junaid and Irfan took time to settle at the highest level.

Do you think Atif Jabbar from DM Jamali is a good future prospect for Pakistan?

The amount of pace and bounce he is extracting atm on a dead surface is amazing to see , he easily outbowled Ahmed Jamal in terms of pace who clocked 143kph in ufone pace competition. Definitely 142-147kph bowler , I hope Waqar is watching.

Yeah this guy is pretty quick but tries too many things.

Bowls too many no-balls as well.

Muhammad Wasim was very impressed with this lad , saying that hes got a bright future ahead, he Bowled a beauty to Fakhar Raman uprooting his stump but unfortunately it was a free hit. Easily as quick if not quicker than wahab.

Getting some shape towards batsmen , if he only learns an outswinger he can be as deadly as Kemar roach.

They only positive about having an 18 team tournament, the fact a raw talent can be given a chance because there is less competition.

Nope. This is why I didn't want PTV covering it. Third class coverage. Even Geo Super manages to get better quality coverage along with speeds and all.

Ahan then how OP i saying that he generated pace around 143-147 same was said for Usman khan shinwari and when he bowled at international level his pace was 130-133

Ahan then how OP i saying that he generated pace around 143-147 same was said for Usman khan shinwari and when he bowled at international level his pace was 130-133

People seem to be judging speeds with the naked eye, which is not possible. When I'm watching a game, sometimes I feel the bowler bowled a quicker one, but it was actually the same speed, the difference is the delivery may be quicker off the wicket. This Atif Jabbar guy may not be much above 142kph, but he's surely quick off the wicket...

Last edited:
People seem to be judging speeds with the naked eye, which is not possible. When I'm watching a game, sometimes I feel the bowler bowled a quicker one, but it was actually the same speed, the difference is the delivery may be quicker off the wicket. This Atif Jabbar guy may not be much above 142kph, but he's surely quick of the wicket...

I was watching the match and commies was saying that selectors should keep an eye on this guy

We despertly need a quickiee who can clock 145kp/h consistently

I was watching the match and commies was saying that selectors should keep an eye on this guy

We despertly need a quickiee who can clock 145kp/h consistently

We have Wahab Riaz. What we need is a genuine pace bowler who can swing the ball (like Mohammad Amir). This guy seems to be getting some shape inwards, and seems quick, definitely need to keep an eye on him...

We have Wahab Riaz. What we need is a genuine pace bowler who can swing the ball (like Mohammad Amir). This guy seems to be getting some shape inwards, and seems quick, definitely need to keep an eye on him...

Talents like amir are born once in a century , the only guy who can come close to amir is trent boult

Atif can be a perfect replacement for Junaid khan as third seamer along with irfan and wahab , and we need a right handed bowler too

More hyperbole about Amir-soon some will be saying that he is a once in a millennia bowler. The guy was good but can we stop this nonsense.

He's really quick from what I saw. Never have I seen any domestic bowler this fast. But I've only seen him bowl 2 overs. Can't say if he's consistent but he's quick for sure.

Usman Shinwari bowled a few deliveries at 140kph on debut.

And also, Shinwari was RAW pace then he changed his game. He started focusing on swing which is bad.

I really hope we can find a good genuine fast bowler really fast. I have hopes for ahmad jamal and did perform well this t20 competition, but if you are right kudos ...... I really wish to see a genuine fast bowler coming among our ranks too.

or bring back sami ........ if he can still clock 145K. stupid suggestion fine.
but with waqar as a coach he might do something good, he is not a bad odi bowler by any means.

Usman Shinwari bowled a few deliveries at 140kph on debut.

And also, Shinwari was RAW pace then he changed his game. He started focusing on swing which is bad.

He was always a swing bowler since his U-19 days. 140+ deliveries was a glitch of speed guns.

He looks more quick than ahmed jamal. Mohammad wasim talked to mohammad akram about him and akram said that i may be calling him to NCA, Mohammad wasim is so impressed with him that says i wont be surprized to see him nation team soon.

Another Mohammed Sami in the making. Sheer pace won't help you reach anywhere. Guy has got Zero control over his bowling

I have seen him his more of a 135 kph with peak of 142-143 kph, and his control is atrocious

He looks more quick than ahmed jamal. Mohammad wasim talked to mohammad akram about him and akram said that i may be calling him to NCA, Mohammad wasim is so impressed with him that says i wont be surprized to see him nation team soon.

Mohammed Akram is a show peace in our NCA.
if he (Atif Jabbar) come to NCA, he will be help less, then again if he ask for some tips to some others bowlers, then again he will get angry for not asking him.
so don't think he will call him, he will shut the door from the beginning.

Mohammed Akram is a show peace in our NCA.
if he (Atif Jabbar) come to NCA, he will be help less, then again if he ask for some tips to some others bowlers, then again he will get angry for not asking him.
so don't think he will call him, he will shut the door from the beginning.
sorry agr burra lagy to.. aap ny ik line my 6 dffa he liha hy. mujy to bilkl samajh nh aai is line ki .

even if hes good he'll surely lose his skill and talent playing with the other 10 duds

I think he is 150, i hope he is the next 150 bowler after shoaib akhter

How can you select a bowler playing for some unknown team and has a dodgy action

If he is 150, then i would say coach him, get him ready for internation cricket.

No contrl, no movement, just a bit of pace there are a lot of more deserving pacers in pakistan

Pakistan just needs one 150 bowling pacer and a deadly swing bowler who swings it yards. Shoaib akhtar was that 150 bowling pacer but now maybe atif jabber is his replacement and Mohammad asif was that bowling who would swing the ball yards but now sadaf hussain looks like his replacement.

Back