| Australia U-19s v Pakistan U-19s | 2nd ODI | Gold Coast | 31/07/12|

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAJ

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
After winning ther first match quite comfortably Pakistan u19s looking to secure the series with a win in the second match which is starting in about 4.5 hours.

But there is a bit confusion about when the match is starting.

The countdown timer at PP showing the match is starting in 1 day and 4.5 hrs, but if you look at the links below the match is starting in about 4,5 hrs, 23:30 GMT.

http://www.cricket.com.au/series/u19-mens
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/series/554572.html

Hope we can get a clearence here.

It is tuesday in Aus already...

I know that and that's not the issue.

PP timer showing the match will be played on wednesday but cricinfo and the other site I mentioned say match will start on tuesday.

Usman Qadir needs to lift his game.

He is the 2nd leading U19 wicket taker of all time for Pakistan.

Needs to show why he is.

Average performances are no longer good enough.

Needs to get a tally of wickets under his belt.

Usman Qadir needs to lift his game.

He is the 2nd leading U19 wicket taker of all time for Pakistan.

Needs to show why he is.

Average performances are no longer good enough.

Needs to get a tally of wickets under his belt.

He hasn't got more than one wicket in his last 10 or so games.

Game is starting in about 20 minutes, check the CA website.

There was no live scorecard during the 1st match. Hope Genghis is at the ground today as well to give us updates.

I want Zia ul Haq to do something noteworthy this time around. It's been a while since I've seen a commendable performance from him.

Sorry guys its a working day today so wasn't able to make it to the ground.

aus are 14-1 in the 4th over (twitter @cricketaus)

Last edited:
I've been lucky enough to get the score update from coach Sabih Azhar.

Score is 3/46. One wicket for Zia Ul Haq, one for Azizullah and a run out of Kurtis Patterson who scored the half century last game. Boys have been fielding well.

I say replace the national team with the u19 one.. Our LOI team is pathetic anyway..

Lets go Zia!!

We need a good young pacer to partner Junaid Khan during the SA tour. Hopefully he puts in some noteworthy performances leading up to that series and gets picked.

Lets go Zia!!

We need a good young pacer to partner Junaid Khan during the SA tour. Hopefully he puts in some noteworthy performances leading up to that series and gets picked.

Exactly what I am hoping for. Need another pacer with Junaid Khan. So Gul can move to the support role

Latest update from the team:

7-134 in the 42nd over.

A wicket each for Zia Ul Haq, Azizullah, Mohammad Nawaz, Zafar Gohar. Two runouts.

Latest update from the team:

7-134 in the 42nd over.

A wicket each for Zia Ul Haq, Azizullah, Mohammad Nawaz, Zafar Gohar. Two runouts.

Thanks, your comment gives 6 wickets. Who took the 7th wicket?

Ok, Usman Qadir has one as well, thanks for the clearence.

^
A day after Doha tribunal banned the trio for minimum of 5 years.....

Pakistan U19 lose their second wicket. Caught by Stevens and bowled by Steketee. Pak 2-43 in the 14th over.

Aus don't have Hazelwood to get them out of trouble this time. ;)

Don't know why they are seeded No. 1

Another update:

Pakistan is 2/81 in the 24th over, chasing Australia's 139. Sami Aslam made 25, Babar Azam 21. Imam-Ul-Haq (18*) and Umar Waheed (13*) are currently out in the middle.

For the bowling Zia picked up 3 wickets, 2 for Nawaz, 1 each for Azizullah, Gohar and Qadir, with 2 runouts.

Looking good for another comfortable win for the U19s!

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Pakistan's third wicket falls. LBW bowled by Agar. Pakistan U19 are 3-82 in the 24th over. #cricket

Pakistan U19 win the 2nd ODI against Aust U19 by 7 wickets with 16 overs to spare.

^
They won't learn.Most of that players have made their debut before a decade.If they didn't learn in this ample time what will they learn now.

These boys can definitely play. Watching them live I could tell they were good. Now they are proving that it wasn't a one-off fluke.

These boys can definitely play. Watching them live I could tell they were good. Now they are proving that it wasn't a one-off fluke.

How was zia's line and length and control today? Did he bring the ball back into right handers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back