Australia v England | 1st T20 | Adelaide | Jan 12, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend786

First Class Captain
Runs
just over an hour to go ! England are looking to create a record for most consecutive wins in T20i .

aussies have got some firepower in their bowling attack with lee and tait

I am supporting Australia... I always liked Cameron White as a player so i am looking forward to his captaincy.
And of course : Lee, Tait, Jhonson.

Lol a half volley machine and a sprinkler head attachment.

Both are coming back from injuries so they may not produce the results straightaway... But Bret Lee is one of the best ODI bowlers ever and Tait also showed in England that he can be very very good.

Slow start by aussies but the pitch looks to be very good so i am sure they are going to make a good score.
And Warner has just hit the first two boundaries of the match.

Guys,

Please do not use this (or other) threads to post links to illegal streams etc.

Further such posts would lead to a ban, I'm afraid.

Thank you!
:)

Aus 37/0 after 5 overs. A decent start so far!

Pietersen too far in at long on. Misses what would've been a simple catch a couple of metres in from the boundary.

Really poor start from Australia so far, too slow

Lols, what an over. Swann has just been hammered by watson!

lol 26 of the bowler's over who usually gets a wicket everytime the first over he bowls

Watson will make the record for the most 50-60 scores in all forms of the game.

Wonderfoul innings by Wato...
He has set it up for Australia...

Lol it was nice hitting on the best spiner of the world..

Swan is average bowler. A period against Pakistan and Bangladesh doesn make him good bowler.

Swan is average bowler. A period against Pakistan and Bangladesh doesn make him good bowler.

I will not say average, he is good.
But he surely is not in the league of Warne and Murli. But these english commentators are trying their best to put him in the league.

Is he getting any inswing? My stream is ***** quality. Saw he had good seam position in the slo-mo though.

Last 5 overs run rate 4.00, how situation changed after falling two important wickets!

One more wicket down CL White c Pietersen b Woakes 6, Australia in trouble here

huh the long boundary there is really long. Just tells you how well Watson middled them.

What a :six by Hussey! Reminded me of Umar Akmal against Mitchell Johnson in Worl T20

lol i was just waiting for that shot on that ball...
Everybody knew that it was going to be short...

Thats a shocking batting performance from the Aussies but it has to be said that Englands bowling unit is a very disciplined one...

Bresnan is a seriously underrated bowler...and Shahzad deserved a wicket...

Watto is the only Aussie batsman who can say they did a good job...

But however good England were its completely unacceptable to be 84-1 off 8 and then score just 73 off the next 12 with 9 wickets in hand...absolutely terrible...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you f***ing serious?!

:))) :))) :))) :))) that has to be the worst post I've read in months.

Australia batting started very well, but after falling first 2 wicket they just can't score runs!

Once again the same sad story!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you f***ing serious?!

:))) :))) :))) :))) that has to be the worst post I've read in months.

I know, it doesn't matter that Swann is ranked the number 2 bowler in the world, Twatto smacked him for a few 6's in a meaningless 20/20 and suddenly he's an average bowler? :facepalm:

initially, At the end of 10th over, it seemed like they would easily cross 170+
but now, still they have wickets so we can expect them to cross 160. In the end its t20

:razzaq:misbah

Once again not a good bating by Australia here!

let see now how they will ristrict England with their bowling

Bell starting to take Tait apart. I love watching him bat, so much talent.

The Aussies are a sorry sight at the moment! Misfields, dropped catches ... it aches my heart!

Australia batting started very well, but after Watson gets out for 50ish they just can't score runs!

Once again the same sad story!

Edited for accuracy :D

Tait very unlucky, he had Bell twice there. Tait about 10kph off his top pace at present. That extra pace makes a huge difference to international quality players.

This amused me (in a sad way):

Chairman of selectors of Australia Andrew Hilditch "Tait is fitter than he has ever been".
New Australian captain Cam White "Tait is a bit underdone".
WTH? Do we know much about anything these days?

Bell is in just stellar touch btw.

Australia have been awful. Can't hit boundaries. Can't take their catches. This going to be ine long series for the Aussies.

Lol finally they caught Bell...

O'Keefe's fielding has been shocking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back