Australia v England | 5th ODI | Adelaide | 26/01/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia team
SE Marsh, AJ Finch, SR Watson, MJ Clarke*, GJ Bailey, GJ Maxwell, MS Wade†, JP Faulkner, NM Coulter-Nile, CJ McKay, XJ Doherty

England team
AN Cook*, IR Bell, BA Stokes, JE Root, EJG Morgan, RS Bopara, JC Buttler†, TT Bresnan, SCJ Broad, CJ Jordan, JC Tredwell

Australia v England | 5th ODI | Adelaide | Jan 26 | 2014

Finch doing his best to get out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finch castled

Twatson batting with the man who will replace him in the top order. Let's see if he tries to run Marsh out.

Can't teach an old Twatson new tricks

Lol Twatson out twice in two balls

Finch should stick to T-20. He is a big hack.

Bambi made Twatto look like a dunce

3 centuries 2 50s in 22 matches is not a bad record at all tbf

Most of those times would have been after being dropped early on tho. The guy just hits too many balls at catchable height. I recall Clarke having similar issues few years back. So he can still come good but needs to sort that out. The one good thing about him tho is that he tends to score big when he gets going.

Most of those times would have been after being dropped early on tho. The guy just hits too many balls at catchable height. I recall Clarke having similar issues few years back. So he can still come good but needs to sort that out. The one good thing about him tho is that he tends to score big when he gets going.

He is not the most technically correct batsman. He is a batsman who can win you matches when on song. And so far he has not been that inconsistent. Of course all of this can change quickly in near future and he can be sorted out but so far he is a working theory.

He is not the most technically correct batsman. He is a batsman who can win you matches when on song. And so far he has not been that inconsistent. Of course all of this can change quickly in near future and he can be sorted out but so far he is a working theory.

he is somewhat like Dwayne Smith.

Winning dead rubbers will do more harm than good for England if rubbish like Bresnan are persisted in test cricket due to these performances..

Stokes is turning out to be solid player. Been very impressed with him this tour. Looks a real fighter. EnZed must be spewing.

They need to understand the Big Show isnt a batsman, he is a late order slogger who bowls spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back