Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalSami

T20I Debutant
Runs
4th Test: AUS v IND ||| at Adelaide

its about PHAINTA time :imran

just about an hour to go, i have a feeling that..............................100 100th :sachin

i wanna see LAX dropped for Sharma.

Laxman is going to play.
saha coming in for dhoni and viru might play two spinners, given sharma can't pick any wickets and adelaide is a spinning track

Special ton for :sachin coming up in this test (and India is going to win this match).

India are slow starters, it's unfair to expect them to win this test.

And its a green top, hard to expect them to perform under these conditions.

lol.. but seriously though it's a green top at Adelaide? It's usually pretty flat, just the way Indian batsmen like it. Regardless, they failed at Melbourne and Sydney and none of those were green tops.. sydney was as flat as your typical Indian pitch.

Alright then...

Time for India to give phainta to the Aussies.

Just kidding. I want the beast in my avatar to feast on the souls of these Indian bowlers once more.

So Clarke has chosen to bat on a green top :13:

Or is it a green top?

I would have loved him to bowl and get stuck into the Indian batsmen.

I don't want to see India winning or Sachin scoring 100 this match

I'll take Indian phainta over Sachin 100.......
Sachin can score 200 international 100s ....as long as the phainta continues!

So Clarke has chosen to bat on a green top :13:

Or is it a green top?

I would have loved him to bowl and get stuck into the Indian batsmen.

No pitch is flat, I was just making fun of the Indians.

Also its gonna be hot in Adelaide, bit much to expect India to perform under those conditions.

Hmm, the last time they elected to bat on an Adelaide track.

Does India need us to teleport Trott over for the first over?

Warner is gonna switch to beast mode now. Not looking good for India.

Ashwin comes in for Vinay and Saha for MSD. Rest same.

:facepalm: at retaining Ishant and not including Ojha. Fail.

Stupid team management makes only ONE change in Indian team..... besides Dhoni! Stupid!!!!!!!!!

Saha in for Dhoni and Ashwin for that trundler.

Stupid team management makes only ONE change in Indian team..... besides Dhoni! Stupid!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side, they packed a better batsmen in Ashwin then basically their entire top order.

It is really stupid!!! Ojha deserved chance, was in form before coming back to side. Pathetic decision to continue with Ishant, even he takes fifer here, which he won't.

No pitch is flat, I was just making fun of the Indians.

Also its gonna be hot in Adelaide, bit much to expect India to perform under those conditions.

haha. Well good stuff, bring on the David Warner show. Those long boundaries at the Oval will make fun viewing seeing Indian fielders run after straight drives. :yk

How is the no.1 team doing in abu dhabi :ajmal ?

Meh mate, I've got nothing against you. I'm quite happy to see a fast bowler resurgence for Australia. Doesn't mean I want Aus to win 4-0, I'd rather them 3-0 it, so we can be the only ones to have whitewashed India recently. We need something to console ourselves with after we lose the Pakistan series.

after clark winning the toss and batting first the green top has been lift and no swing offer for fast bowler this inning....
or does it even matter?

NO rohit, no ojha and Ishant has been fail for long long time, had done well only in WI tour. Rest of the tours he has been **** poor. Ridiculous, we deserve to lose with this kind of planning and mindset.

Can the MIGHTY and TALL ISHANT increase his series average from 81 to 100 this match?
Will he take the memorable 5th wicket for the series.....will his strike rate hit 150?

Can the MIGHTY and TALL ISHANT increase his series average from 81 to 100 this match?
Will he take the memorable 5th wicket for the series.....will his strike rate hit 150?

Actually he plans on ending Punter's career.

and the trolling of Indians on twitter shall now begin :D

NO rohit, no ojha and Ishant has been fail for long long time, had done well only in WI tour. Rest of the tours he has been **** poor. Ridiculous, we deserve to lose with this kind of planning and mindset.

Who would you have liked Rohit to replace?

Remember your signature. :D

Meh mate, I've got nothing against you. I'm quite happy to see a fast bowler resurgence for Australia. Doesn't mean I want Aus to win 4-0, I'd rather them 3-0 it, so we can be the only ones to have whitewashed India recently. We need something to console ourselves with after we lose the Pakistan series.

series isnt over, england can draw it but will be hard. Come on, 8-0 sounds better than 7-0 when the team is India :sachin

Spin is our strength thanks to crap Ishant and this is the best venue that we can use spin. And we don't go with two spinners. Don't know whoever is doing planning but whoever they are, they are doing pathetic job in increasing our chances for winning test. FAIL

/ rant over.

Glad to see someone asking the important questions

Who would you have liked Rohit to replace?

Remember your signature. :D

:D Never bad idea to 'rest' Gauti. He badly needs a rest. Play RSD at top, play Kohli at 3. Perfect.

For signature dig, form is temporary, class is permanent. Whatever that means ... :p

When you've lost the first three you ought to make changes and give some young guns a chance nothing to lose, this is pathetic. Rohit should have been given a go ahead of the other three, he is the future.

I honestly think he would have done well too.

TAKE the effin 3 wickets in first 5 overs, then I will stop outraging!!! a bit (till we come to bat of course, then outrage will automatically resumes)

Indian bowlers didn't do anything on phaasht and bouncy pitches... I wonder what the will do here... phaaainty time...

India's best chance is Australia... won't score quickly may be batting 2 days... and score 600 then India might have chance to draw this match...

Indians should hope ZAK would get an early wicket, or its gonna be lonnnnnnngggg day

Looks like Sehwags been busy watching Pakistan v England.

Trust me, Ashwin is no Hafeez :))

Sehwag trying to do a Misbah here but he doesn't understand the power of MBA. FAIL.

Am I missing something? He simply replaced one spinner with another. :D

hehehehe I was about to type two spinners in tandem now.

Greig having a ball inthe commentary box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back