Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan seems motivated bowling 140ks, I think he is enjoying the fact Dhoni is not in the team, something looks fishy.

Indians body language is dead, that said there are near enough dead bodies out there or at least coffin dodgers out there.

now i know why they didnt pick ojha, ashwin offspin and zaheer left arm spin.. great variety..

Sehwags done the trick, Dhonis days are over

Spinner is doing well here already, so I still wonder why on earth Ojha wasn't picked.

Khan to Warner, OUT , lbw! Warner's been
trapped on the crease and Aleem Dar raised
his finger after some thought. Zaheer
pitched the ball on a good length outside off
and nipped it into the left-hander. Warner
didn't move forward as he tried to nudge on
the leg side. The ball hit him on the knee
roll of the front pad, that was pretty out.
DA Warner lbw b Khan 8 (23b 0x4 0x6)
SR: 34.78

More Ashwin will take wickets, more I will get angry for not picking Ojha.

ohh seems like this test match will end in 3 days also... 1st inning Aus. 190/10 India 150/10 2nd inning 250/10 India 200/10.... game set match :D

I've just had a terrible thought...

What if India does well? :O

Who knows, although he didn't score a ton he looked fairly solid coming in early on Saffer pitches. Maybe he will get another go now.

I think he will be reserve bat for the WI tour, with Watson coming straight back in for Marsh.

Why is Gauti standing so far?! How on earth bat-pad will fly there?

If Sehwag 's side wins , were they deliberately underperforming to remove Dhoni from captaincy ? :malik:kami

I think he will be reserve bat for the WI tour, with Watson coming straight back in for Marsh.

Do you think Watson will open or at no.3? How about Mr Cricket moving up the order at 3 and Waston going down to 6? Interesting little issue for you guys.

They will hold this Test victory up as proof they are competitive all over the world and cherish it for about 5 years while the rest of us laugh?

was talking to one of them about the 0-7* deficit earlier, their response was the one match they won in England five years ago :D

Does Adelaide even count at Australia? Conditions seem more like India tbh :yk

need Ashwin to bowl to Punter, he can struggle against off-spin early on.

Decent captaincy by FTB, he's rotating his bowlers not allowing Aus to settle in. Spinner on early and now this, wonder who's he learning from? :misbah

Do you think Watson will open or at no.3? How about Mr Cricket moving up the order at 3 and Waston going down to 6? Interesting little issue for you guys.

I think Watson will bat three. Dont see the point in moving one of the old guys to three, thats just a short term solution.

That hit on balls by a ball.

Punter came back with beautiful on drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back