Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Watson will bat three. Dont see the point in moving one of the old guys to three, thats just a short term solution.

Makes sense, Watson has been v.good at the top of the order.

As a Mr Cricket fan I would love to see him up the order, that would ensure he bats long and bats in every innings. :D

its just me.... or someone else has also noticed the stupid gesture Ashwin made... to Cowan... after getting his wicket.. :facepalm:

Last edited:
not a great start but one good thing about this pitch is that the indians wont be crying after this match of the pitch being a green top

so did we the last two at home against you ;-)

you won two of the matches by an innings as well? tell me when you come back to the present and then let me know the last time you guys won in Australia.. or even South Africa for that matter

you won two of the matches by an innings as well? tell me when you come back to the present and then let me know the last time you guys won in Australia.. or even South Africa for that matter

in the last 5 years it is 5 each for India and australia (including this horror series) and I can rem the 4 match test series in India where u did loose the 2 test matches very badly....go and search for the scorecards yourself.....
and we didn't get annihilated by poms at home, where 3 test matches were lost by an innings or something!!!

Lunch on day 1

India would be pretty satisfied with the session and sehwag's captaincy has been good

in the last 5 years it is 5 each for India and australia (including this horror series) and I can rem the 4 match test series in India where u did loose the 2 test matches very badly....go and search for the scorecards yourself.....
and we didn't get annihilated by poms at home, where 3 test matches were lost by an innings or something!!!

i can remember what the poms did to you recently :yk and the only result that matters right now is the series 3-0 to Australia. Maybe you need a reminder so here you go. Melbourne - Australia win by 122 runs. Sydney- Australia win by Innings and 68 runs. Perth- Australia win by innings and 37 runs. Good bye

Yadav - 5 overs 41 runs, that is economical especially for Test matches..... :))

i can remember what the poms did to you recently :yk and the only result that matters right now is the series 3-0 to Australia. Maybe you need a reminder so here you go. Melbourne - Australia win by 122 runs. Sydney- Australia win by Innings and 68 runs. Perth- Australia win by innings and 37 runs. Good bye

Weren't you bragging about the home test results??? If you guys have been good so have we been! the real test is away from home and no team has beaten us at home since 2004 and you have lost to the poms and the South Africans !
and the defeat against the poms AT HOME was a royal spanking

You have to hand it to the Indian crew, they are relentless. Even with 7 consecutive losses they are still bragging, talking India up and talking the others down.

You have to hand it to the Indian crew, they are relentless. Even with 7 consecutive losses they are still bragging, talking India up and talking the others down.

Your signature is like a bullet which so far made 248 holes in their heart :sachin , they are just trying to make you angry. It's agneepath for them against you :nehra

Ponting hasnt been the Punter of old in this series but he has been very effective. Especially considering he has come in with the side in trouble, thanks to Marsh, almost every inning.

Malcolm Yadav tiring, needs to learn from the TALL and MIGHTY ISHANT how its done - bowl up to 150kph when everyone is watching and when the spotlight is off, sneak em in at 130kph and hope only PP notices.

This is crucial partnership here........ India needs to restrict them to 350 here to force a win.

After the West Indies series he was averaging 30 and now he has improved it quite a bit, Increased it to 37, hopefully by the end of the year he can reach 42-45, Inshallah :moyo

:))) What a bowler, and all that hype about him vs Ponting. :inzi

what a technique of both punter and pup !!! India will not score 200 on this wicket.. anyone willing to bet???

13000 runs for Ponting, may world's-greatest-batsman-alive forever prosper. :sachin

Viru puts himself on to try and take a wicket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back