Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
India bring out nightwatchman Sharma to be reunited with his pack brother Virat Kohli

LOL at Pup's field, every single fieldera round the bat

164/5. The two guys who hunt in pairs are in now, Australia better watch out.

Kohli :out run out on Siddle's last delivery by the Hilf

Moronic running

6/166, will India send out another nightwatchman?

Damnnnnn wanted Kholi toooo goo onnnnn,,,, anyway grats to Oz on the 4-0 SweeP, could we be witnessing another dominant side like the Steve Waugh led side ?? I dont think so but they may be on the track..

Love how the OZ are still throwing themselves around the field in the last couple of overs before stumps

Hats off to Virat Kohli, India's highest run scorer with 300 with an average of 37.50 on his first Aussie Thunder Down under Tour :warne

Clarke alone scored 329* in one knock :don

Stumps, 6/166. Final rites to be applied tomorrow.

Damnnnnn wanted Kholi toooo goo onnnnn,,,, anyway grats to Oz on the 4-0 SweeP, could we be witnessing another dominant side like the Steve Waugh led side ?? I dont think so but they may be on the track..

The Ashes in England and India in India will be the yardstick for how much we have really improved.

With Australia four wickets away from a 4-0 hammering of India, Cricket Australia have annoucend that there will be free entry to Adelaide Oval tomorrow

Word is that gates will open at Adelaide Oval tomorrow and everyone gets in for free to watch the fat lady sing.

Ishant has the height, pace and bounce....

I am sure he will get better.. He is only 23. Very young.

Naw. He has played for too long to show his class. Age is not an issue when he has played 50 odd matches. Ishant has everything except the wicket taking ability ( which means he is not good for test cricket) and he blames luck for it, which is a sure sign of defeat.

CricIndia have turned and bitten the hand that feeds them:

With Australia four wickets away from a 4-0 hammering of India, Cricket Australia have annoucend that there will be free entry to Adelaide Oval tomorrow. Woeful from India, they have run out of their last excuse, this wasn't a green wicket, this was not a pitch helpful for the home fast bowlers, this was a flat batting wicket. Twice they have imploded against persistent high-quality bowling. They have nowhere to hide, however great their middle order may be. . You can point to history, to their past records, to their earlier deeds overseas, but losing eight consecutive overseas Test is a massive, massive indictment

This one has been apparently doing the rounds: "It has been suggested that fletcher's response to current series will be to sack andrew flintoff"

Last edited:
VVS Laxman departs our shores for the final time with an average of under 20 for the series.

RA gives him 1/10 - and dont come back

Kohli departs with an average of 37.5, best of the Indian batters.
Still not good enought though.

4.5/10 - and ^&*^T^ &(*&$^$#7^^%%&% you %^&%^*%*&%%#$ :D

India continue to impress at Adelaide - by entering the fifth day!!

After getting knocked out in the first round of the twelve round boxing match in the previous games, India have finally progressed to round two this time.:91:

India continue to impress at Adelaide - by entering the fifth day!!

After getting knocked out in the first round of the twelve round boxing match in the previous games, India have finally progressed to round two this time.:91:

hahahaha great post! POTW :dav

No offence it is just that your side is kinda pathetic at the moment. We are not much better than we have been, a little more disciplined.

When India goes to a big tour,they become Very Over Confident...
There are commercials in every Indian Channel showing how they will thrash the opposition...
Instead they are the one who get thrashed...
That's what I hate the most.

haha news channels claimed beating aus 4-0 wouldnt be an achievement for this indian side. is that true?

Well, with the impending 4-0 scoreline, both India and AUS will be on 111 points in the Test Rankings.

Not sure what the tie breaker is, but India will end up either 3rd or 4th.

Well, with the impending 4-0 scoreline, both India and AUS will be on 111 points in the Test Rankings.

Not sure what the tie breaker is, but India will end up either 3rd or 4th.

4th. Aus are marginlly better in decimals

When India goes to a big tour,they become Very Over Confident...
There are commercials in every Indian Channel showing how they will thrash the opposition...
Instead they are the one who get thrashed...
That's what I hate the most.

Channels and media are not representatives of the nation, they have other business interests to promote various agendas. No Indan fan I talked to expressed confidence in India being able to thrash Australia before the series. Especially after the English tour, every serious Indian fan who values test cricket, knows that unless there is a complete overhaul India will continue to suck, at least in overseas conditions.

At least Pakistan can blame match fixing and even then we still gave a competitive match to the Aussies.

Duncan Fletcher must be having really bad nightmares about the Ashes 2006...

Is Ashwin batting? Asking so I know if it's worth tuning in. :viv

Man this Indian performance is a disgrace. It just doesn't get any worse.

Last edited:
Salaam awaam

Would have been nice to see this in bed on my iPhone. Too lazy to get up and start the pc ._.

The commentary on Star Cricket is annoying. Every leave by the batsman is being praised.

And Saha goes :out

India just aren't there. Should have foreited the test overnight.

this is the best comical test cricket team i have seen TEAM INDIA, what a joke.......... go back to IPL!!!!!!

That Ashwin is young and a sports man in 21st century but look like a FLAB BAG!!!!!!!!

Yep lucky you, a season of IPL and two years of Home track bullying to scoff at after these shameless defeats.

If at all we do the home track bullying..you should also understand that other team is getting a$$ whipped away like we are right now...

not IPL..but CB series..if youngsters do well in ODI series in Australia...I will be happy!!!

Sid to hit him the unmentionables..........so he knows what happen to India in Australia, din dahare IZZAT LOOTLIA.

If at all we do the home track bullying..you should also understand that other team is getting a$$ whipped away like we are right now...

not IPL..but CB series..if youngsters do well in ODI series in Australia...I will be happy!!!

Now that you mention it, India probably won't do great at home either.

And India will lose most ODIs vs Australia and Sri Lanka (who will have fun piling up 300+scores against this Indian "pace" attack).

That Ashwin is young and a sports man in 21st century but look like a FLAB BAG!!!!!!!!

Lol, most of their team are full of pot belied paratha and pakorai eating beasts...Sehwag, Gambhir, Zaheer, Ashlose, etc etc.

Zaheer Khan going for the win here. Australia need to be careful.

Now that you mention it, India probably won't do great at home either.

And India will lose most ODIs vs Australia and Sri Lanka (who will have fun piling up 300+scores against this Indian "pace" attack).

Well...Young Indian side with out Sachin,Sehwag,Zaheer, Bhajji defeated England 5-0 in ODI's. I am not sure whether we will be as dominant england and Aus are at their home now...but I think We will do well.

And about CB series...lets see ...I personally think the younger team will do well.

Indian team is on high and that is on cholesterol with all that flab hanging around their mid drift.............. more like India is getting a big BASHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back