Australia vs New Zealand | 1st Test | Brisbane | Dec 1st-5th

ok im off..

gotta wake up early morning tomm :(

hoping for a ponting century

19 overs left today, can Punter get to his century today, waiting for it, then bed. Hurry up punter :afridi

Dean Brownlie is an all rounder, nice . Hope he can be the next Chris Cairns, batted well this lad.

Loving these umpires, can we keep them?

No theatrics, no explaining, waving, just making decisions which are generally right. Respect.

News just in Harris out for the year, lucky we found some bowlers lol.

I think we are slightly on top here but still a good contest.

And GTFO UDRS!! Stop ruining my cricket with your pseudo fake predictive science and controversy. Leave it up to the umpires ffs!

Rant over for today, I will rant again about DRS tomorrow and every day i watch cricket i will rant until this joke is out of the game. Let the umpire call for the review if he wants.

Who carried his bat for Australia against New Zealand in 2008 at the Gabba? KFC Trivia :inzi

Players walking off, bad light.

I can still see, Mark Taylor agrees it's not that dark.

Ok I am off to bed, night folks. Hope for a Punter century tomorrow. Players are not coming back, same as yesterday. Day 2 over.

Why are they complaining when the right decision was made at the end @ no ball/wicket thing

Excellent by Asad Rauf calling that surprise no-ball. He's become a genuinely great umpire now, Aleem Dar's rubbing off on him :p

Punter not looking so good however he will settle down. Some great inswing for Chris Martin.

Hope Punter gets his ton today, will be his first in 2 years in test cricket. WOAH!

Ponting looking MUCH MUCH better now. Must get his ton here. Looks to have changed his stance and is standing much taller :) #ausvsnz

Ricky Ponting has been given OUT however a review has been taken. It looked very close. It's OUT! The call stands made by Aleem Dar.

I have never questioned Aleem Dar's decisions but this one..I am not sure

Why are the Aussies wearing black armbands?

Commemorating the passage of former Australian cricketer Sam Loxton, who moved on yesterday at the age of ninety. Played for the Invincibles - twelve Tests, 554 runs at 36, eight wickets at 44. :don

Commemorating the passage of former Australian cricketer Sam Loxton, who moved on yesterday at the age of ninety. Played for the Invincibles - twelve Tests, 554 runs at 36, eight wickets at 44. :don
Thanks.

Century for Clarke and Australia in the lead. NZ need some wickets or this game is as much as over.

Back