Australia vs Pakistan | Group B | Colombo | 19/03/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice running, though maybe Younis should be wary of Shafiq's taped ankle!

Excellent running from Asad, even with a little niggle he had eralier, very good and positive. He is a wee Pocket Rocket :)

106 off 204 with 8 wickets remaining. Good start Shafiq, good start Pakistan. We can do this.

Pak 71/2 after 16 overs

YK should have blasted that last ball for 4 as well!

younus is peaking just at the right time. we look much more solid now with these 2 and misbah to follow

Raja better stop praising Shafiq, this maroon every game takes a player who is playing well and keeps babbling until something happens.

If Shafiq cements his position he'll wait for another youngster to bat at #3. :yk

Ball reversing slightly, I say we attack and get close to the target as possible because it will increase in reverseing.

Great commentary by both Chappell and Rameez. Rameez makes a great point on why the experienced players need to come in the middle order rather than the top order.

Chappell has been a lot better in this innings than the first.

Jason Krejza comes, remember he took 8 against India once :D

GAVE AWAY 200 RUNS THOUGH

Chappell has been a lot better in this innings than the first.
Like I said earlier, I think he's had his knuckles wrapped, especially for that comment he made for which SAJ has emailed the PCB about ( the whole thing is in another thread, started by ascher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back