Australia vs Pakistan | Group B | Colombo | 19/03/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're spot on bro.
Been a big disappointment, still doing fine in T20. Been failing in 50 overs cricket for some time. Start was very promising and looked like replacing :sachin at #4 in tests at one time :facepalm:

:)) can't believe you just put Rohit and Sachin in the same sentence :D

apart from brett lee's spell, nothing has remotely bothered pakistani batsmen tonight

Asad should play the spinner on the back foot as he normally plays them. Don't need to do anything silly.

one thing missing from pak batting in this wc has been that urge to attack and take opposition by surprise and lose wickets!

now pak looks like a team with a brain due the absence of that urge :p

:)) can't believe you just put Rohit and Sachin in the same sentence :D

And you also saw a facepalm smiley after that. That was the case when he just started around 2007. Chappell was the first to suggest Rohit replacing :sachin at #4 in tests.. lol

Ian Chappell again :)))

one thing missing from pak batting in this wc has been that urge to attack and take opposition by surprise and lose wickets!

That's what the inclusion of Younis and Misbah does. Adds some method to the madness!

:))) I CANNOT BELIEVE I DID NOT WATCH THIS BEFORE hahahahaha
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/48eHkZfnGug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seems like the operation was sucessfull :))

why cant they simply use their brains to let Lee's over go .... !!!
and play normally against other bowlers

Catching practice!

Pak 98/3 now! making things hard as usual!

:))) I CANNOT BELIEVE I DID NOT WATCH THIS BEFORE hahahahaha
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/48eHkZfnGug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also search for his acoustic version of 'i want it that way' while playing IPL.

Sanga in there with him him totally drunk :))) A must watch. Lee is a real cool fellow

Why do Younis Khan always get out like this..., have seen him countless times giving this kind of catches to the keeper????

A

Misbah has scored 192 runs in 5 innnings so far this Wc OH **** MISBAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back