Australia vs Pakistan | Group B | Colombo | 19/03/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 more onlyyy ....

ek chakka maar ... phir ek choka maaar ... gal muka :D

I'm so disappointed with Afridi. Put us in a pressurized situation for no reason.

I've defended the guy, if the run rate is going out of control, I can understand why he might want to go slogging. But this was ridiculous. We needed 1-2 runs per over. Just singles. And for him to attempt a shot like that in that situation is ridiculous. Ever since he's played at 7, he's become extremely irresponsible (more so than before). At 6 just a year ago, he was great.

I feel the only way to force Afridi to play with a proper mentality is to play him up the order. Which we can't do it seems unless we switch kamran and afridi. Which I'm not sure would be a good idea anyway.

he really shouldnt be considered a batsman these days...should come in at 10

This has been a great match guys !

fitting for the end of a legendary streak !

I'm so disappointed with Afridi. Put us in a pressurized situation for no reason.

I've defended the guy, if the run rate is going out of control, I can understand why he might want to go slogging. But this was ridiculous. We needed 1-2 runs per over. Just singles. And for him to attempt a shot like that in that situation is ridiculous. Ever since he's played at 7, he's become extremely irresponsible (more so than before). At 6 just a year ago, he was great.

I feel the only way to force Afridi to play with a proper mentality is to play him up the order. Which we can't do it seems unless we switch kamran and afridi. Which I'm not sure would be a good idea anyway.

Afridi needs to come at 9 or 10 until he finds his form.

which way will umar akmal go? hit or block?
and he taps it for a single.

come on pakistan .. this is just the group stage .. ur destiny is to finish on top of this world :allama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back