Babar & Rizwan become first cricketers to join Harvard Business School's executive education program

Really, are some of you really naive to know how Magrib namaz has the smallest window?

The guy never posted anything on social media, but ok lets assume he was showing people about his religion, isn that what Islam says? Too promote the religion from your good behaviors? Over the last few years we have had Pakistani that live in west and cheat and do every wrong action. If for once a guy goes there and acts nice, gives out a few Qurans as gifts, decides to pray on the side of a pavement (while minding his own business), yet it bothers you?

Are you better off with some maniac who wants to burn people for blasphemy to be representing and image of Islam to people than?

The guy never posted anything on SMM, nor his Management company, and no matter what argument is given, some are just still stuck that NO why is he a muslim.

From my life I have seen this common habit amongst muslim. People who have weak iman themselves, they start questioning others. For example, I love celebrating Eid ul adha by getting our own animal and having it slaughtered. Yet I know people in my own family that say that "oh why not just give money to edhi center", "Oh you dont even eat its meat, when Islam says you should eat its meat aswell, so your sacrifice means nothing and could had just given money to edhi center".
These kinds of weak reasoning is often given by those who dont like to do things related to Islam and come up with such lame excuses that they themselves dont practise.

So when one poster says that oh he should had prayed in a mosque in congregation to earn more sawab, bhai, you have completely lost it.

If you dont want to practice the religion, than dont, but whats your issue with others practising the religion?

Major, you are doing for Rizwan what PTI fans did for Imran. At some point, it just is bull dude. The guy is a fake religious hypocrite. He is very good in PR but not everyone will fall for this. One will need to do great mental gymnastics to back what he does as genuine.

Major, you are doing for Rizwan what PTI fans did for Imran. At some point, it just is bull dude. The guy is a fake religious hypocrite. He is very good in PR but not everyone will fall for this. One will need to do great mental gymnastics to back what he does as genuine.

Amazing.

Speechless. I know hate has many forms but when you start judging matters between a man and his creator then that is another level.

And No need to bring politics into this thread.

Amazing.

Speechless. I know hate has many forms but when you start judging matters between a man and his creator then that is another level.

And No need to bring politics into this thread.

If it was between him and his creator, I wouldn't judge him. But this is one public stunt followed by another to build a specific image of himself. And I am still not coming between him and creator by calling him fake.

Does Islam asks one to stop the car on the streets and start praying on the pavement? Or can you miss the namaz and offer later.

Secondly do NYC laws allow anyone to stop the car on the streets and then use the pavement for prayers?

If he is in the right as per Islam and NYC laws, i don't see any issues here.

Does Islam asks one to stop the car on the streets and start praying on the pavement? Or can you miss the namaz and offer later.

Secondly do NYC laws allow anyone to stop the car on the streets and then use the pavement for prayers?

If he is in the right as per Islam and NYC laws, i don't see any issues here.

You have a decent window to pray for 3 of the prayers.

For Fajr the morning one, has to be done before sunrise and with Magrib, you need to before sunset.

There are varying views on how the above applies and how much time you have. But that’s the standard protocol.

I don’t know about NYC but here as long as you’re not parked up near double yellow lines or directly obstructing traffic, where you park should be ok. Some people might struggle like with anything else for space etc or when you’re getting late and may have to settle for a fine.

In the UK I’d not consider the act of prayer breaking any rules, some may be worried about Islamophobic attacks but generally that worry is rare here and people tend to be more curious about it and work places accommodate you with prayer rooms to.

I pray predominately at home personally or at the masjid

Last edited:
I just saw the video. It’s in Boston . That’s pure drama baazi and cringe. Similar to that taxi driver in the video above

It is cringe from Rizwan.

Thankfully Babar didn't do this.

Babar's Dad tweeted pic of his certificate

GYwGnt6.png

Back