Bahawalpur Stags v Karachi Dolphins | Super Eight T-20 Cup | Lahore | 29/3/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotham Cronie

Test Debutant
Runs
:bstags v :kd

A dead-rubber between two teams who just weren't up to it this time around.

Any moment now as its past start time

Guys, can't see the match but please tell me what you feel about Nauman Akram, Bahawalpur Stags fast bowler ! One of the best U19 bowler he was, wonder how he'd turn out here.

Stags' tall opening fast bowler looked very good, i don't know his name. I think he is new replacing Talha. He definitely seems better than Talha, who is all just hype and no substance.

i like fawad's rotating of strike ... sarfaraz does same but he needs to improve much

need to start hit big .. or get out .. sami and anwer ali can do it

This is quite brilliant from fawad

50 + score with 3 boundaries but still at a strike rate of 130+

Very good innings, but fadi son you cannot hit big

So? If this man can maintain a run rate over 130 by rotating the strike than there is no need to hit big. If the selectors had any sense fawad would be our number 3 in ODI cricket.However most selectors think like you, this batsman cant hit big so he is crap.

2 runs taken final ball of innings, 8/146

147 to win for BS

So? If this man can maintain a run rate over 130 by rotating the strike than there is no need to hit big. If the selectors had any sense fawad would be our number 3 in ODI cricket.However most selectors think like you, this batsman cant hit big so he is crap.

Jeez Ijust stated a fact....stop crying. Some of you are looking for reasons to start your whinge fest.

I am a big supporter of Fawad and want him in the Test & ODI squad.

Fawad Alam can only score against such weak bowling attacks lol..where was he in last two games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back