Bangladesh v England | Group B | WC'11 | Chittagong | 11/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afridi_Fan

Test Star
Runs
Post of the Week
BD won the toss and Put England in to bat.

4/0 on 1 over.

England need to play cautiously here. One more upset and their chances of QF's will be in danger.

Bangladesh will end up with no reviews left and then the shockers will start and they will have no way to overturn them.

Strauss top scorer in the tournament :bow:

ahead of lots of good players there!

HAHAHA why are bangali bowlers running up to the batsmen staring at them, what do they think they look dangerous to them hahahaha. They barely have meat under their skin. lol

HAHAHA why are bangali bowlers running up to the batsmen staring at them, what do they think they look dangerous to them hahahaha. They barely have meat under their skin. lol

I'm laughing the same way as Kamran in your avatar :))

Brilliant by keeper. Not the first stumping.

The taking stump out. Very very smart.

Matthew Prior, what was that...

time for another dour but crucial fifty from the Trotter

Alright. Either a wicket or a few big shots. Anything can happen now.

epic fail.

maybe this sort of pitch will suit our middle order anyway.

The world cup is just so much more interesting when two matches are going on at once :D

epic fail.

maybe this sort of pitch will suit our middle order anyway.

They'd have to maintain this run rate. Keep the run rate around 4.5 and not lose another wicket till about the 30'th over.

If Bangladesh is to win today then technically it wouldn't be an upset because Bangladesh beat Ireland, so Bangla should be favorites to beat England too.

Trott looks like kallis with the helmet on.

He scores solid and unspectacular runs at his own pace, runs that are alternately helpful and unhelpful. Pure Kallis!

But what happens if Ireland beat the west indies who hammered Bangladesh who themselves lost to bangladesh?

When they replayed the Prior dismissal in real-time I thought it had happened to one of the right-handers again :facepalm: ah dear...

David Llyod "Athar Nothing wrong with this pitch me and you could bat on it now"

England could have played Tredwell instead of Lollingwood.

anyone know of any paint drying anywhere that I can go and look at for a bit?

When they replayed the Prior dismissal in real-time I thought it had happened to one of the right-handers again :facepalm: ah dear...

Loosen up Whippy old boy. You're gonna need to keep your wits today it looks like. As much as I would like to see England win, it's always great to see the underdog prevail!

Should have played for the Irish instead Morgan! You'd be a king there :D

we still have Trott, Morgan, Bopara and Collingwood. we were in a much worse position against South Africa and won. not quite time for the razor blades yet...

Don't think they're out of it with this loss mate.

they're not. but if we lose to Ireland and Bangladesh in the space of three games then might as well go home...

England playing only one overrated spinner, now this game will be interesting.

Don't think they're out of it with this loss mate.

You can call a match after 17 overs out of a hundred?

England making a meal of it against the spinners. Oh for the days of Gooch, Gower and Gatting, or even Thorpe and Hick....

You can call a match after 17 overs out of a hundred?

England making a meal of it against the spinners. Oh for the days of Gooch, Gower and Gatting, or even Thorpe and Hick....

...or even Vaughan and Trescothick? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back