Bangladesh v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dhaka | 03/12/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
***? :yk was explaining to bowler why he moved away and he was not even looking at the direction YK was pointing.

He can't play this shot so why doesn't he just duck?

So the fastest bowler in the match is from Bangladesh. He just bowled 141 kph.

Yeh bhi din dekhney they :facepalm:

Imran Farhat wicket in first 5 overs is a given so we basically go in with one player being a fielder only! :facepalm:

When will we make a good ODI score if it's not batting first against bangladesh?

:hafeez ONLY Pakistan player to score 1000 runs and take 25 wickets in ODIs. :14:

WTH is Hafeez doing? For God's sake you are not playing on a Gabba pitch.

If Hafeez throws away his wicket now after consuming so many deliveries he should be kicked out of the team. I don't care if he is a good bowler. He is there first and foremost for his batting.

This tukk tukk mentality and thinking of that 240 is a good score will hurt them against better teams!

Perhaps PAK are worried about what happened the last match, however this is not a positive attitude. No strike rotation at all......

Misbah getting competition from Hafeez, that wont please him.

If Hafeez throws away his wicket now after consuming so many deliveries he should be kicked out of the team. I don't care if he is a good bowler. He is there first and foremost for his batting.

This tukk tukk mentality and thinking of that 240 is a good score will hurt them against better teams!

:facepalm:

You are really gonna throw him out? :facepalm:

well misbah has justified trash tanvirs selection over cheema so fair enough

It will be harder to score against the spinners on this pitch. Pakistan had lost the chance for a quick start.

Tanvir in for Cheema :facepalm:

Who ever selected him is a nut :facepalm: take him to mental hospital :facepalm:

And Damaad :facepalm:

:facepalm:

You are really gonna throw him out? :facepalm:

Yeah, never liked him. Making runs against Zimbabwe and a poor windies attack wont keep him in my side.

Anyways he is playing for my country now so I hope he doesn't throw his wicket away after getting start-

29/1 in first 10 overs against Bangladesh! Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back