Bangladesh v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dhaka | 03/12/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Allah. Pakistan are batting first. full 50 overs at least for one team :inzi

Good to see Paksitan batting first. But Cheema is replaced by Tanvir & Imran Farhat retained his place. :facepalm

lol some people actually thought that farhat will be dropped with daddy chairing the selectors

My prediction Pakistan 360/ 4 (Last time Watson scored 185*)

Afridi's best time to score a double ton.

Bangla fans were talking a lot about Elias Sunny. Lets see what he brings to camp.\

Any news on Abdur Razzaq.

Rameez Talked Bangali for crowd lol,
Btw Watch Out For Elias Sunny

Bangla fans were talking a lot about Elias Sunny. Lets see what he brings to camp.\

Any news on Abdur Razzaq.

He's ordinary. He flights the ball way too much also doesn't have any variations like :ajmal he got lucky against West Indies, but they are relatively weak against spin. Sunny wouldn't be a threat.

Elias sunny made a dream debut in test matches..Hope he does not repeat that performence.

Nasir Hossain is a better off spinner but isn't being utilized well by captain midget

How the hell does Sohail Tanvir play instead of cheema

I like Misbah's captaincy and team selection more often than not, but this persistence with Sohail Tanvir is just stupid

^ If in US or use a proxy to ESPN. HD Link without spywares.

Really disappointed with Tanvir inclusion

Hoping Farhat Failure again otherwise we hav to bear him him
in Dubai again :shafiq

No one at PP seems to know about inclusion of Tanvir. Anyone ??

has imran farhat missed a single match since his father in law became the defacto chief selector?

I pray that Farhat fails so he is dropped.

But the sad thing is he is damad. Afridi was right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surface looks a different one more runs should score
more then 270

Why is Tanvir being persisted with?

How many times does he have to show the selectors/management that he is crap before they replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back