New Zealand v Pakistan | 1st T20I | Auckland | Jan 12 | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chachu for all his physical limitations and age gives it 100% in the field

Thought having Rizwan not as keeper would have kept the camera off him but seems like it follows him no matter what

Guess I need a bottle of Advil to get through this innings

75 more , so it will be 250 ... Babar/Rizzu ko interval mein Almond shake pilao !

We went from Saqlain, Mushy, Kaneria, Afridi, Hafeez, Ajmal to Usama Mir. Depressing. Unreal decline.

Sarfraz was such a good captain vs New Zealand away. He always got the best out of the troops and their was none of this nice guy nonsense

We went from Saqlain, Mushy, Kaneria, Afridi, Hafeez, Ajmal to Usama Mir. Depressing. Unreal decline.
Cricket changes

The greats of the past wouldn’t be greats in today’s cricket

Eye opener for Pakistan, T20 has evolved also yet we are still in caveman era

Abbass
Zaman Khan
Amir
Salman Irshad

Good T20 fast bowlers

Let's see what the Team Director has in store for our batting because NZ are set to post a huge total

That’s a huge wicket

Phillips would have impaled Shaheen and Rauf in the death overs

Abbas showing all other losers how to take wickets on a batting track

Usama Mir’s line and length / control is reckless. Dont think I’ve ever seen a spinner of such poor level ever play for Pak.

Zaman Khan has to be first choice in Pakistan T20 team

SSA
Naseem
Zaman
Rauf
---------
USA here we come

This is a very quick wicket with very consistent bounce.

Ideal batting wicket . Pakistan can chase this to be honest.

Nothing special captaincy from Shaheen here. Didn't try to do anything different by bringing himself on or Rauf for an over to sten the flow of runs. Sticking to the script like his predecessor Babar did.

Even after shocking world cup by mir and nawaz both are in the squad I hope they bowl terribly through out the 5 t20s and dropped forever

Looks like shower balls are the way to go on this wicket
3 wickets have fallen to the slower one

This is good for Pakistan. Gives the batting a good workout, as for the bowling. Abbas has impressed.

Nothing special captaincy from Shaheen here. Didn't try to do anything different by bringing himself on or Rauf for an over to sten the flow of runs. Sticking to the script like his predecessor Babar did.

LOL

Babar would’ve used up all the pace bowlers before the 20th over forcing a spinner to bowl the last over.

Aamer Jamal and Usama Mir have way 108 runs in 8 overs without a wicket

Fantastic.

It was very clear to see that Usama Mir is not even club level bowler. Shadab khan at least can compensate with fielding and batting if went for 50 runs in 4 overs.

Usama Mir is a nothing bowler , fielder and batsman. Rmb his catch drop against Aus in the CWC lol.

It's a high score, but anything under 230 is chaseable on this ground.

Ssa most over rated death bowler once naseem fit I would like him to bowl himself out earlier

Chapman giving strike to Milne like a fool. Will potentially cost NZ the match. They should have played an extra batsman anyway.

Margin of error is very small on this wicket, batters can easily hit through the line and get maximum benefit.

Anything under 230-240 is chaseable here.

This is already the second-highest total for NZ at Eden Park batting first. and still an over left.

Naseem might not be a prolific wicket-taker in T20 cricket, but he brings much needed control to this bowling line-up.

Might be between Aamer Jamal, Muhammad Wasim and Abbas Afridi for the only spot available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back