Bangladesh v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Chittagong | 06/12/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umar Akmal gifts his wicket to BD. He may be a good batsman but cannot become "The Great". He thought he made 50 his place is "Pakki" in the team now get out.

Of course he can become a great batsman. He is only 21 years old, not 29 or something... Abhi bohot waqt aage parha hai :umarakmal

another one bites the dust. As I said many times Gul never bats when we need him most. Only scores runs when the match is already lost

Akmal scores the most runs for the team in both this match and the series and he continues to get a hard time from some PP'ers.

another one bites the dust. As I said many times Gul never bats when we need him most. Only scores runs when the match is already lost
he isn't there for his batting. and he is batting at no.10 just above ajmal. So hardly much responsibility

by playing malik today, pakistan has sacrificed two more players today.

one asad shafiq who is a solid middle order batsman not an opener, he was forced to open today as Malik no more likes to open,

second in the batting power play malik was promoted up the order sidelining afridi.

but Pakistan has been hit badly by plyaing shafiq as an opener, I it was must for malik to be played in this ODI he should have been asked to open rather than Shafiq, shafiq could have been more usefull in the middle order.

I hope this pathetic batting performance would be a wake up call for Pakistan before the England series.

like i have said so many times about gul....just has limp airy waves at the ball and hopes for the best...pathetic!!!

We are checking on this, but I suspect no Bangladesh bowler has ever taken an ODI hat-trick... Here we go.

:ajmal

Really shameful batting performance today and once again our bowlers will have to bail us out here!

ok well that is pathetic stuff....all down to the bowlers no or no hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back