Bangladesh v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Chittagong | 06/12/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i guess this is the end for poor sarfraz.He did not grab his chance.

Sarfraz Dropped for Rehman :facepalm:

Farhat dropppppeeeeeddddddddd.........:27:

seriously i dont know what the selectors are upto by picking a non performing shoaib malik, sohail tanvir and younis khan over and over again!

and making umar akmal the keeper.. messes with his batting and we need that to be consistent for the future

though atleast they had the balls to finally drop the cancer called farhat. too much awaam pressure i guess

Ridiculous playing XI

Surely Khalil could have gotten a game? Gul should have been rested for Cheema. What are we going to do with 5 spinners? Sarfraz should've been given another game - we don't need a bits and pieces player in Umar Akmal.

Mohammad Akram was very nervous during the pitch report.

This is pathetic stuff .NO Khalil!
Malik,Tanvir still playing.
This absolutely is disgusting.

I think they dont want to give khalil a game and then drop him forever. Better to keep the core team the same, junaid will be back shortly no point in disrupting team balance with another guy, just for 1 game.

With Rehman and 5 potential spinners on a slow spinning pitch, we are not going to let BD score. Tanvir should have been dropped though, maybe instead of Sarfraz.

I think Pakistan management have decided that Umar Akmal would be WK permanently for shorter formats.

im pondering whether to go back to bed or not

we have a rlly useless batting line up. Shafiq, Hafeez and co will never be great players.

Kurki is useless, he is not the all rounder that paksitan is making him to be.

I seriously want to go cuss the management out they left Khalil and Cheema out for that useless junk Tanvir this is ridiculous I was really looking forward for Khalil

What kind of connections does Tanvir have? I don't get it

What pathetic cricket mentality by Pakistan. One batsman gets out, we go in our shells and hide. We need to learn to counter attack the opposition by attacking them head on. If one player gets out, the other batsman that comes in needs to send a message to bowlers that we aren't under pressure. But, our pathetic mentality fails to overcome that. We will always slow down when we lose a wicket. I am so sick of this.

i like the new strategy

target to chase - 0 :)))

:)))

Don't worry. :shafiq will make sure we have enough runs on the board.

Sidenote - what has happened to Bangladesh's fielding! :O They're not letting anything go through!

Please send a message out there that this isn't a test match, and this isn't South African bowling attack. Come the heck on man....so dumb.

What pathetic cricket mentality by Pakistan. One batsman gets out, we go in our shells and hide. We need to learn to counter attack the opposition by attacking them head on. If one player gets out, the other batsman that comes in needs to send a message to bowlers that we aren't under pressure. But, our pathetic mentality fails to overcome that. We will always slow down when we lose a wicket. I am so sick of this.

+1

This is why Pakistan fail to chase down even 250 - 260 against quality teams even on belters.

Asad Shafiq deserves a standing ovation for that shot

YK surprises me, eve after playing so many years, he just cannot play any lofted shots, its pathetic.

YK surprises me, eve after playing so many years, he just cannot play any lofted shots, its pathetic.

Wait till he wastes 80 balls and makes 35 runs. And then people blame the lower order for not performing.

Indian batsman would have hammered this fellow by now and forced a bowling change

I think if Whatmore is the coach, we will see some attacking batsman on the top.

Whatmore style of coaching is to have lower order players take chances up the order.

Pitch is extremely crap and slow, not easy to score quickly, pak need to wait for a bit and play slow, and then milk it after pp.

I think if Whatmore is the coach, we will see some attacking batsman on the top.

I hope so. At least need an attacking opener in the side to carry out his job through power plays. Right now it's all going to waste.

Pathetic batting. We don't need Younis khan in ODI, we need shehzad or sharjeel up in the order.

I hope so. At least need an attacking opener in the side to carry out his job through power plays. Right now it's all going to waste.

I have a feeling that we might see Razzak being used as opener in shorter formats under whatmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back