Bangladesh v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Chittagong | 06/12/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a good idea to move Younis down the order as he plays spin really good

But the management defo need to sit down and figure out how they are going to approach England

I agree with you...because umar akmal is a better player of both pace and spin..he is th e best choice for number 3

younis khan can bat at 4-5

YK is one of the best players in the world at present, hope he makes it big today

koi baat nahi doosroN ko bhi batting karne deni chahiye

Pathetic batting continues :shafiq out after scoring breath breaking 7 runs on 23 balls. :facepalm:

once again the batting depends on YK and Misbah

Pak fans should be more grateful to these 2 players

Ive said it all along

Shafiq is NOT a solid batsman at all. He is like the many others we have produced like Naved Latif, Yasir Hameed etc.

He lacks the mentality, shot selection and most importantly the ability to play under any sort of pressure.

Ive said it all along

Shafiq is NOT a solid batsman at all. He is like the many others we have produced like Naved Latif, Yasir Hameed etc.

He lacks the mentality, shot selection and most importantly the ability to play under any sort of pressure.

not to mention your favourite khurram

one of the worst innings by Asad in his life. Couldn't have come at a worse time, expect him to be out of the ODI side on a permanent basis now sadly.

I love it

YK and MBA together

hater can go watch cartoons on another channel

Cricinfo

Brigadier Block comes in to join his deputy defender.

Thats v rude lol

Everyone is quick to rag on Shafiq... I disagree this guy should be in the ODI squad... he sits out and then gets a match here and there, and also on todays pitch where shot-making is not on.. A failure in this match and everyone wants him to be out of the side. Knee-jerk reaction people, and then you later say to groom youngsters? Hypocritical.

Did Shafiq play a good knock? No. But is everyday the best day for a batsmen? No. Shafiq needs a consistent run and should be at 3 or 4 in ODIs.

Last edited:
partnership already 1 of 1.4 overs

things looking ominous for Bangla boyz

Everyone is quick to rag on Shafiq... I disagree this guy should be in the ODI squad... he sits out and then gets a match here and there, and also on todays pitch where shot-making is not on.. A failure in this match and everyone wants him to be out of the side. Knee-jerk reaction people, and then you later say to groom youngsters? Hypocritical.

Did Shafiq play a good knock? No. But is everyday the best day for a batsmen? No. Shafiq needs a consistent run and should be at 3 or 4 in ODIs.
all very true.

Just feel a little sorry for the guy. Of all days, he had to do badly today. Really going to hurt his selection chances now.

Misbah got a new name now

Guess what, Brigadier Block lol

inside edge while driving a ball to off-side ...

keeper took the catch

younis khan gone :(

umar akmal at the crease now :D

all very true.

Just feel a little sorry for the guy. Of all days, he had to do badly today. Really going to hurt his selection chances now.

Yes I agree with this. I remember not to long ago in Windies ODI leg, Shafiq performed well and then once Farhat came back, Shafiq suddenly found himself left out.

Shafiq is the type of guy that you need to play consistently.

Seeing the way Younis was beaten the previous over, it seemed like something was going to happen soon

Perfect time for caption misbha to make a odi hundred otherwise he never got a hundred in one day cricket please go for big one

What's all this oh crap Younis is out? What were you expecting a century? A 20 odd and no surprises for me.

I think it's high time we bring in Sharjeel/Afaq Raheem for the opening position

And I am assuming once Razzak comes back the useless Tanvir will be dropped and then its just a matter of dropping Malik and bringing in Hammad and with Junaid hopefully coming back the ODI team will look much much better

We have got too many ball eaters but problem with them is that they even can not prolong their innings after eating so many balls. :facepalm:

Only afridi remaining after this, malik isnt in good form either.

As usual, opening collapse. Umar Akmal comes in between 15 overs to rescue. Why not have him 1 down, so we can utilize him better. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back