Bangladesh v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Chittagong | 06/12/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing with shafiq is that he hasnt even hinted that hes capable of becoming a great player. Everytime he goes out there he either plays averagely or looks like a lulloo

Why misbah comes down on his knees to block the ball ..even way before the bowler comes into delivery stride ???????

Asad is not a world class player, he is average, compare him with Kohli or Rohit sharma, see how they bat in pressure situations while chasing, can that be expected from pakistan batters???

how many are we scoring in byes :))) Seems more byes going for four than actual boundaries hit :)))

I mean seriously, is Misbahs game based on pre-meditation? He misses out on so many 4-balls because he has this retarded defensive mindset. HORRIBLE to watch.

220 is a winning target here :)

we have so many spinners ..they wont let them score 3 runs per over

salaam awaam :D

so 50/3 typical
what to have for breakfast? :13:

my good friend hassan0987 is having en exam, so pray for him today as he won't be with us in the match thread today!

200 will be more than enough on this pitch i think

RAMIZ RAJA AT CRICINFO
Ali is exasperated. "Could someone please tell Ramiz Raja to keep his criticism of U Akmal to himself? I am tired of all this criticism he gets because he 'doesnt play to the situation'. The reason he's in the team is because he plays the ways he does. Its his natural game!!"

People blaming Shafiq for his batting today, how are the others faring? He even came in after a long gap while these players have been playing for the past 4 matches!

misbah took a single of the last ball he faced

:facepalm:

he would have blocked it .. if it was the first ball of the over :D

selfish haha

man it's cold here :D booring match. hungry for breakfast. what's up?

no :khalil or :cheema :facepalm:

boys relax

Just pray Misbah is there till 40th over, we will make 200

An extremely difficult wicket for the batsman, 220-230 would be a great score here.

no khalil poor squad
why you selected him for the tour???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back