Bangladesh vs. Ireland | WC'11 | Group B | Dhaka | 25/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shafiul takes the last wicket fittingly!

Take that doubters :akhtar :shafiul

Best bowling figures by a Bangladeshi bowler in a WC

Congrats to all Tigers :14:

Bangladesh gets the much wanted revenge over Ireland in a world cup game. Barring Niall and Kevin the rest of the Irish batting looked anything but inept against slow low bowling of Bangladesh. Congrats to Bangla-cricket fans :)

Shafiul Islam saying... This is my first Man of the match.. This is actually not the presentation :)))

Thank you brothers for all the lovely support shown here. I almost tried to jump out of the window after we made only 205, but window was locked so I decided to watch the 2nd half, Guess we have another life now. Inshallah we can beat Netherlands too :afridi

Bangla if they find few top class batsmen somehow, they would be one of the top teams in near future.

Main credit goes to Mohammed Ashraful the partnership breaker

But his one over also took away all the pressure that was created. Yes, he did take 2 wickets though. Should concentrate on his bowling since his batting isn't going anywhere and he's probably going to be in the team for another 10 years.

But his one over also took away all the pressure that was created. Yes, he did take 2 wickets though. Should concentrate on his bowling since his batting isn't going anywhere and he's probably going to be in the team for another 10 years.

well said brother and thanks for all the support

Tamim speaks good Englsih as he went to an English medium school. Good boy he said Inshallah.

a fantastic match.

Congratulations Bangladesh - the terrific supporters deserved a win.

Commiserations Ireland - a bit more steel and common sense and they had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back