Bangladesh vs. Ireland | WC'11 | Group B | Dhaka | 25/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonidos

Tape Ball Star
Runs
Bangladesh won the toss and elected to bat.

Crucial match for both teams.

Bangla off to a flyer here! wicket looks a placid one and i doubt anyone would fancy bowling on this!

This group could really reall tight.

Whoever wins this will have a good chance for the QFs.

Bangladesh can beat Eng and WI, IRE can beat Bang and maybe pull of an upset. Netherlands can post a big score against WI and pull of an upset.

really wanted to watch this in bed on my laptop (Sky Player), but Bangla game is only accessible through SS1 and then the red button. Urgh. About to zip downstairs, can't miss Tamim batting.

really wanted to watch this in bed on my laptop (Sky Player), but Bangla game is only accessible through SS1 and then the red button. Urgh. About to zip downstairs, can't miss Tamim batting.

And Bumbles just entered the Comms box :)

The atmosphere in the ground is amazing, as has the atmosphere in every match, imho its been a very good WC so far. InshAllah it'll be the best when Pak win it. :)

Bangla 109/4 - Ireland on top now and they should go hunting for more wickets.

what a collapse, after such a rollicking start! :shakib

Said to be an ultra-slow pitch. Any chase will be a challenge.

Ireland should fancy their chances now of restricting bangla to something chaseable.

Bangladesh will need at least 200 imo.

Ire have a pretty decent batting line up:- Poterfield, Joyce,O'Biren and is Sterling playin?

Bangladesh's QF hopes coming down,

And thats a boundry nicley glanced and then a misfield on the fine leg boundry, 4

Bangla 167/7 and making a pig ear of things!

What a collapse. In the space of 33 runs the first four wickets fell. Then Bangladesh did well to rebuild to get to 147. Then another 3 wickets fell in the space of 12 runs.

I guess when wickets come, they come in torrents.

Glad we're not facing Ireland on this sort of pitch :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back