Not open for further replies.

hamzie

First Class Captain
Runs
Thank God BD innings is over. That was painful to watch. But remember

We're all gonna make it brahs.
We are all going to make it

327 to win

Pakistani has been mentally shattered. A 100 run loss expected. Even if they make it in the final, they will be shattered.

Afridi is in form, he'll do it for you guys. No fuss, this is a patta.. :afridi:

Professor will get a ton don't worry.

Today we need the minnow bashers to stand and be counted.

we have no other option come on boys avoid this embarrassment

Easy win for bd... 15 years streak comes to an end. Was good while it lasted :yk
Those people who think we will chase this are seriously delusional

Even if Pakistan win some how, they dont deserve to win the cup. Srilanka is most worthy as they have not taken a single game lightly.

Finally BD will win a gainst us i just hope they will not win by bouns point :(

Pakistan's first target should be to not lose by a bonus point. A battle may be lost today but we should do our best to play another day (in the final).

You don't mess with wounded Tigers. Where are all those who were saying Afg is better than Bangladesh? Are Afghanistan better than Pakistan too? Come on boys let's finish it off! Bowl them out for under 200 and make them leave the stadium with mental scars and make sure each and every one of them have nightmares tonight. The most exciting team in world cricket are back!

In Shaa Allah we'll do it. We'll do it. We'll do it.

I have to keep repeating this to myself to make myself believe.

The Indians are having a field day.

For the first time in forever, the joke isn't on their team. Same thing for the Bengalis. Let them relish it, they won't be experiencing it anytime soon again.

You don't mess with wounded Tigers. Where are all those who were saying Afg is better than Bangladesh? Are Afghanistan better than Pakistan too? Come on boys let's finish it off! Bowl them out for under 200 and make them leave the stadium with mental scars and make sure each and every one of them have nightmares tonight. The most exciting team in world cricket are back!
When were Bangladesh ever the most exciting team in world cricket?..

Calm down your Tigers have been sleeping for 15 years against us today they have woken and played very well but don't start trolling for the sake of it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just saw the match 20 minutes ago and was not shocked but horrified as to what has happened.

Anyone who believes that win against India is enough is seriously joking.

Pakistan must win this emphatically and that might just bring some respect back.

Question is not that can they chase this? Actuall question is do they really want to chase? I doubt so , i hope you understand what i meant

Pakisw will make 260 odd all out Misbah will remain there valiantly 99* off 500 balls

I just hope that we win, with BP or not.

We need a win more than anything else. Qualifying for semis comes later. Because we haven't won against Pakistan for a while and second we need to gain some momentum

Lets give some credits to Bangladesh as well. Its typical of fans to bash their teams when they have one bad day on fielding and bowling. Now, this is a real test for Pakistan's batting and this is the chance for Pakistani' batters to prove their batting isn't a joke.

Bangladesh supporters getting excited about their team's once in every five years victory against a much better team. Pakistanis getting worried over the team's customary horror show every few months. Crazy things happen in sports guys. Relax. A team that never wins can afford to play without fear. The question is whether they seal the deal or not. It will be a contest between Bangladesh's pathetic bowling versus Pakistan's spineless batting lineup. Who will do worse? Let's see.

just came home from univ. Missed the bangladesh innings and i thank my stars that i missed it otherwise i would have pulled my hair out.

Meanwhile bangla women have alreayd beaten our women :D and bangla boys are on their way :))

We need a win more than anything else. Qualifying for semis comes later. Because we haven't won against Pakistan for a while and second we need to gain some momentum

15 years is more than a while :YK well.done anyway on winning this game it's been a long time coming :Shakib

there is no 'semis' in asia cup .. only final for top two teams

Pakisw will make 260 odd all out Misbah will remain there valiantly 99* off 500 balls

I don't know why you guys always keep belittling Misbah when clearly he's the backbone of your batting. Still high from Afridi's once in a lifetime batting the other day?

Am I glad that Fawad is in our team today!

But at the same time, I am really missing Sharjeel, Bhatti and Anwar. Junaid's bowling too.

Question is not that can they chase this? Actuall question is do they really want to chase? I doubt so , i hope you understand what i meant

+1

Hope they keep their nerves and that the batsmen brought their peanuts and pride along.

Afridi should open. Im being dead serious here. If Pak gets 100 in the first 10 overs, the tuk tuk masters and the cowlashers can win it from there.

I don't know why you guys always keep belittling Misbah when clearly he's the backbone of your batting. Still high from Afridi's once in a lifetime batting the other day?

Read my posts I'm very far from being an Afridi fan he is our backbone but he is a limited batsman he's just very very consistent and mentally tough. to chase a score like this our hacks like Sharjeel Afridi U Akmal and The minnow bradman Hafeez have to step up Misbah's scoring rate is too slow to chase 250 +

GUl ahead of Junaid and Rehman Over Bhatti was a Joke of selection from Misbah

Rehman over Bhatti is understandable, but Gul over Junaid is something that's too much even for a nightmare. Especially when the only other seamer is playing his 2nd ODI.

Afridi should open. Im being dead serious here. If Pak gets 100 in the first 10 overs, the tuk tuk masters and the cowlashers can win it from there.

Afridi has done his 1 in 20 games performance vs India he will not perform for 6 months now it's against his contract :Srini

Read my posts I'm very far from being an Afridi fan he is our backbone but he is a limited batsman he's just very very consistent and mentally tough. to chase a score like this our hacks like Sharjeel Afridi U Akmal and The minnow bradman Hafeez have to step up Misbah's scoring rate is too slow to chase 250 +

Misbah has to bat long innings today for Pak to chase down this target. Everyone should bat around him. BD snared 120 in the last 10 so Pak can easily do that with wickets in hand. Misbah has to hold down fort from the other end til 40th at least.

Misbah has to bat long innings today for Pak to chase down this target. Everyone should bat around him. BD snared 120 in the last 10 so Pak can easily do that with wickets in hand. Misbah has to hold down fort from the other end til 40th at least.

Remind Hafeez and Maqsood.

lol. What the hell man? I can't help but laugh. I mean, its sad but in a funny kinda way. Let's see what our boys do out there.

Misbah will score at his usual pace which will mean the other batsman will have to strike at over 100 S/R from ball one to keep us up with the rate unfortunately we don't have a Dhoni or Kohli who can do that our batters will brainfart and implode leaving Misbah to be the 'hero' again

AS per Afridi himself in the last interview, he does well when he doesn't have to play many overs. Opening with Afridi and he loses his marbles in the 1st 10 and you lose your trump card. Suicide strategy.

Hafeez loves minnow bashing so should get a 100 here

On the bright side this makes NZ's whitewashes against Bangladesh not look so bad now :shakib

lol. What the hell man? I can't help but laugh. I mean, its sad but in a funny kinda way. Let's see what our boys do out there.

Exactly. Would make a great comedy movie.

And hell, in a game like this, you bring Hafeez to open?

Bangla boys looked fired up. Swinging the ball. Wasim says its a good wicket to bat on because of the way Bangladesh batted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back