Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 06/03/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Bangalis win a game here. I cant see their girls cry again :(

BD need to take a few chances here , they have wickets in hand , depth in batting.

These umpires are a joke. They realise they have made 1 bad decision to a certain opposition and in this case to Sri Lanka and then suddenly, they return the favour to rectify their mistake by giving one for them and in this case Mendis lbw which was clearly going way down leg side. Umpires need to be monitored in my opinion. These old guys seem to take it too easy and asleep.

These umpires are a joke. They realise they have made 1 bad decision to a certain opposition and in this case to Sri Lanka and then suddenly, they return the favour to rectify their mistake by giving one for them and in this case Mendis lbw which was clearly going way down leg side. Umpires need to be monitored in my opinion. These old guys seem to take it too easy and asleep.

I think Its time that Third Umpire is given more say.

Good to see Chandi left out. I would like to see Mahela open as well. Hope Sanga doesn't do too much with the bat today.

Pakistan completely shattered the confidence of Bangladesh. They dont look like the same team scored 320 plus scored against Pakistan.

Sanga playing his one bad innings in this dead rubber :( if Pak were 8/3 the match fixing brigade would have come out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

one must not forget what Perera did recently to this bowling attack...so SL still are favourites ....

63-4

See what happens when sanga fails !

Still backing sri lanka to chase this !

SL will give hope and than break hearts, same old story with Bangla fans.

Sl will win this in the last ball of the 50th over with one wicket to spare. In the last ball they would need 2 runs to win when the tailender slogs and Mushy drops the catch again. the batsman cross fir a single and Mushy throws down the stumps in frustration whcih results in a overthrow run. :yk

My predictions are exactly coming out the way I predicted. Poor Mahela poor odi format in the last......last 2 years and gets run out again for duck. Sanga Choked, and Kusal hit it in the air.

Which Perera ? there are 2 over rated Perera ? If you are talking about T.Perera, then he is the most overrated.

I wrote that after Sri Lanka were 8/3 so of course I was talking about T. Perera genius.

If SL can get to the PP with Mathews still there they will win

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It is 1.22am and I am watching this game solely to see the Deshis cry again.

Can Bangla win 1 game in the tournament ...I am going to say YES.

Both perera's are performing for their team right now so deal with it.

Drugs are bad for you :133: K.Perera is a minnow basher, 2 out of his 3 50's has come in vs Bangladesh and the other vs India after being dropped earlier on. His one century did also come against Bangladesh after being dropped twice. T.Perera was also dropped 3 times before scoring his 80 vs Bangladesh. Both Pereras are overrated are not in great form. Both look retarded when facing quality bowlers.

Drugs are bad for you :133: K.Perera is a minnow basher, 2 out of his 3 50's has come in vs Bangladesh and the other vs India after being dropped earlier on. His one century did also come against Bangladesh after being dropped twice. T.Perera was also dropped 3 times before scoring his 80 vs Bangladesh. Both Pereras are overrated are not in great form. Both look retarded when facing quality bowlers.

k.

I dont know why they are not playing my fav seekuge prasanna, miss his batting.

Bangla choking again big drop

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back