Best Sunscreen

GrandMaster

Local Club Regular
Runs
Hi

Can someone recommend the best sunscreen ? Wondering what the international cricketers use, any information/brand name would be of great help.

Thanks

I always look for the highest SPF rating or Sun Protection Factor, anything over 15+ would be fine.

Ive got an exotic 50+ SPF from overseas, yet to get sunburn.

Hi guys... Last season I have tried SPF 70+ and even 100 (For Sportsmen) but not quite impressed. I am looking for Zinc Oxide/Titanium Dioxide sunscreen which is the best for cricketers, but not aware of any brand apart from the ones listed on eBay. The domestic/international cricketers skin look quite good even after exposing to sun for almost 300 days in a year, wondering what they use.

Hi guys... Last season I have tried SPF 70+ and even 100 (For Sportsmen) but not quite impressed. I am looking for Zinc Oxide/Titanium Dioxide sunscreen which is the best for cricketers, but not aware of any brand apart from the ones listed on eBay. The domestic/international cricketers skin look quite good even after exposing to sun for almost 300 days in a year, wondering what they use.

The cream comes with name of "ZINC". Just google for buy zinc cream online. You will get the result.

E45 sunscreen... The best brand out there.., its what most of the internationals r using these days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e45 seem to be a normal cream for dry screen, sunburn and eczema

E45 sunscreen... The best brand out there.., its what most of the internationals r using these days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back