Breaking News! - Thunderbolt14 has been reported for a suspect bowling action following the 2nd Test

SL_Fan

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Post of the Week
Screen-Shot-2020-09-28-at-4-41-00-pm.png

Oye zalimon :akhtar

Koi jazba tou dikha, koi daleri badmaashi tou dikha. I’ve been targeted by the ICC in a long series of Pakistani bowlers decimated for their unorthodox bowling styles. You would think Saeed Ajmal is not the greatest spinner ever or [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] bhaiyya did something wrong by imparting more revolutions on the ball.

Let me tell you. I have had [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] at his feet facing my pace, his legs shaking. Now you are entitled to your opinion but I have mine. I saw his spine shiver. Now of course when the entire opposition is afraid of me, they will resort to allegations like ball tampering, reverse swing, drugs, fixing, and genital warts.

It’s all fake news and I laugh in the faces of these serial story tellers :asif I will give Netflix a call to pick up your fantasy show.

Then look at the likes of these fake cricketers turned media persons like [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION], always in the hunt for more subscribers and retweets. So bad is the desperation that he has been trying to tap into my fanbase and steal some away. You can do anything but focus on your cricket, we have all seen the videos of you dancing at Rihanna concerts in the middle of Test matches and your late night escapades to the local “sheesha corner”. You can pay off as many umpires as you want and photoshop your photos of me but we all know that my photos never need editing.

Come face me yourself if you have the guts :wa I will show you how to bowl myself and give a masterclass from father to son. Boy, you aren’t even able to make the first XI of the England team with such obscurity that I had forgotten who you are.

Come face a bouncer or two if you are so brave :waqar

Let me tell you. I have had [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] at his feet facing my pace, his legs shaking. Now you are entitled to your opinion but I have mine. I saw his spine shiver. Now of course when the entire opposition is afraid of me, they will resort to allegations like ball tampering, reverse swing, drugs, fixing, and genital warts.

With [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] it's always Liver over Spine, Heart, Mind and Legs. Jiger is real master and Jiger strong hona chayay.

Koi jazba tou dikha, koi daleri badmaashi tou dikha. I’ve been targeted by the ICC in a long series of Pakistani bowlers decimated for their unorthodox bowling styles. You would think Saeed Ajmal is not the greatest spinner ever or [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] bhaiyya did something wrong by imparting more revolutions on the ball.

It’s all fake news and I laugh in the faces of these serial story tellers :asif I will give Netflix a call to pick up your fantasy show.

Then look at the likes of these fake cricketers turned media persons like [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION], always in the hunt for more subscribers and retweets. So bad is the desperation that he has been trying to tap into my fanbase and steal some away. You can do anything but focus on your cricket, we have all seen the videos of you dancing at Rihanna concerts in the middle of Test matches and your late night escapades to the local “sheesha corner”. You can pay off as many umpires as you want and photoshop your photos of me but we all know that my photos never need editing.

Come face me yourself if you have the guts :wa I will show you how to bowl myself and give a masterclass from father to son. Boy, you aren’t even able to make the first XI of the England team with such obscurity that I had forgotten who you are.

:aag :aag :aag

Epic comeback by my bro [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION].

We haven’t won a match yet - still this England side is deep down so scared of us. :misbah2

Stay strong brother and we will let the ball talk in the next match. :amir2

Aur koi hai? :akhtar

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] boi

Ghabrana nahin hai.
You're the 1st name on the teamsheet :akhtar

:))) :)))

tenor.gif

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] Chuck SL FAN out of the team in the next game :salute

Back