CA Bats

shazza

Debutant
Runs
Hi All,

Jut bought some bats from Pakistan, I know its difficult to tell but reading through some Threads there are some experts who can tell of quality of bats through Pictures.

Any Feedback on these would be welcome

Thanks,

Shazza

Attachments

• Bats.jpg
    Bats.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 367
image quality is a bit low, but still i can say for sure that all your bats are pretty nice bats......

Thanks for replies.

One of my friends is interested in a CA15000 but is it worth paying that much compared to a CA Extra Power or Ca Plus 5000. Is there much difference in ping?

What about the CA Plus 9000 anyone got feedback?

Thanks, Shazza

From those bats, the ca plus extra power is the best. The ca plus 15000 is good while it lasts. The plus 9000 is laminated. I would say if you wanted to spend money on a 15000, get a ca plus 12000 or plus 12000 yk 313. They will last you much longer and are as good

as far what i've seen through the ca bats, 12000 trd and 15000 are the best bats in terms of ping, willow and pick up..... so i'd say go for either trd or a 15000

Hi,

Anyone used a Huge Edge or any Feedback.

Is it a laminated bat?

Thanks

Huge Edge 5 Star

Any one had one or feedback?

Looks cool with 45mm edges!!

shazza

Hi All,

Jut bought some bats from Pakistan, I know its difficult to tell but reading through some Threads there are some experts who can tell of quality of bats through Pictures.

Any Feedback on these would be welcome

Thanks,

Shazza

how much did u pay for these and where did u buy these from?

Bats

Hi,

Hope this is a better quality Photo

Regards,

Shazza

Attachments

• Shazzabats.JPG
    Shazzabats.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 222
CA Test Extra Power Cricket Bat ( SH 2.10oz)

Hi,

Some photos of my new Ca Extra Power

Last edited by a moderator:
Shazz - pls resize picture to a smaller size and then attach again

CA Test Extra Power Cricket Bat ( SH 2.10oz)

Hi,

not sure how to make picture smaller?

try this?

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 177
Is that 2lb 10 stickered weight (CA sticker on shoulder) or measured weight?

Where do they get their willow? or what do they do to it?

(looks flat faced too, interesting)

After using lots of bats with huge edges. I don't feel they would make any difference. I would say you will be wasting your money. Just get a bat with decent edges and good balance.

After using lots of bats with huge edges. I don't feel they would make any difference. I would say you will be wasting your money. Just get a bat with decent edges and good balance.

yeahhhh.......swing of the bat, swing of the bat......that's what is way important that having giant edges......i've been saying that for very long....

Is that 2lb 10 stickered weight (CA sticker on shoulder) or measured weight?

Where do they get their willow? or what do they do to it?

(looks flat faced too, interesting)

Its stickered weight 2.10 From CA factory Direct.

Why do photos become so large when submitted to this site. How do you make smaller.

Shazza

Back