Caption this: What Shan Masood is telling to Inzamam Ul Haq

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Shan Masood has been phenomenal in on going Quaid e Azam Tropy final.

There is a photo of him , In which he is discussing something with Pakistan Cricket Board's current chief selector Izamam Ul Haq.

Screenshot_20231024_221343_WhatsApp.jpg

Caption this photo.

Last edited:
:facepalm: now people will say he is trying to enter the team.

Masood - Dekhen apse ghalti hogaye

Mujhe select karte tho Shayed kisi aik aur player ka career bach jata

Chalo koi nahi ab meri wapsi hogi team mein aur app hi ko select karna parega agar apke job bach Gayi tho

Inzamam - Mein kya karta Babar ne na meri suni or na technical committee ki

Media is reporting that PCB wants to appoint him as the ODI and Test Captain once the WC is over.

There is a photo of him , In which he is discussing something with Pakistan Cricket Board's current chief selector Izamam Ul Haq.

View attachment 138207

Caption this photo.
“Uncle it’s time you settle down permanently in the US or Canada”

The irony is that Sarfraz Ahmed is the very captain that led Karachi Whites to the QeAT Finals, not Shan.

🤦‍♂️
@Rana
People have issues with 36 year old Sarfaraz leading the side but no issues with 33 year old Shan Masood doing it. Especially considering Shan is clearly not international quality

They’re both thinking of the captaincy for Pakistan, poor Shan doesn’t realise that Inzi has plans for Imam to take over Babar.

Media is reporting that PCB wants to appoint him as the ODI and Test Captain once the WC is over.
The media or the PCB somehow always have a desire to put Shan in the team or making him captain. Weird fetish.

People have issues with 36 year old Sarfaraz leading the side but no issues with 33 year old Shan Masood doing it. Especially considering Shan is clearly not international quality
Rizwan will decide sarfrazs future

I don't have an issue with sarfraz leading again.

I want a captain who can lead for the next 10 years though.

Cam sarfi even make it to 2027 he's already 36 and will be 40 by that time.

Also sarfraz is good but he did have a poor 2018 run. Its just unlike babar and misbah and azhar, the good that he's done for Pakistan cricket outweighs the bad.

Captioned:

Shan: 'Babar will fail in the WC - meh teyaar hoon, soch le sir-ji'

Inzi: *in deep contemplation*...... (about...... biryani)

I don't have an issue with sarfraz leading again.

I want a captain who can lead for the next 10 years though.

Cam sarfi even make it to 2027 he's already 36 and will be 40 by that time.

Also sarfraz is good but he did have a poor 2018 run. Its just unlike babar and misbah and azhar, the good that he's done for Pakistan cricket outweighs the bad.
If captaincy does change after the World Cup, it will be the most saught after captaincy in recent times

That captain will lead the team in a HOME ICC EVENT

only imran khan and wasim akram have experienced that feeling before in 1987 and 1996

If captaincy does change after the World Cup, it will be the most saught after captaincy in recent times

That captain will lead the team in a HOME ICC EVENT

only imran khan and wasim akram have experienced that feeling before in 1987 and 1996
All that'll happen is rizzu will be made captain. And honestly good. Rizzu and Babar drama cam finally end.

Babar drama is already ending now. Rizzu is left. Thank god, these 2 need to go lol

View attachment 138207

Caption this photo.
Now you have to make me captain.
I will keep Imam in all formats and we will open together. You happy, me also happy.

Just like Karachi media did with Babar
Apparently babar started crying in the dug out after the match was over.

He also took his frustrations out on rizwan and shadab for the first time.

It seems he's genuinely given up, don't know how he'll mentally make it through the next 4 games now. Like ik Pakistan was going to lose to sa and NZ but I didn't think mentally they'd be shot.

It seems the delusions have faded away and the stark reality is now breaking him down piece by piece.

Funny thing is, Rizzu and imam still living in cloud 9. Hope babar learns now that he's crying and waking up, the other 2 are still in the delusional realm.

Another product of nepotism in Pakistan cricket, a tale being untold: another major factor why we've regressed and regressed drastically

Inzi: "Shan, you know what was the best part cricket?"

Shan: "What's that, Inzi?"

Inzi: " The Alu Biryani that used to get served at lunch!"

Cricketers in domestic cricket slogging off day and night, trying to perform at the top level to get into Pakistan team.
From a young 19 year old kid, to a 25 year old mature player to a 32 year old veteran, all of those guys who are averaging 40-50 in batting or good in bowling.
Working hard, they have no connections and come from lower to middle class background and they have no connections, no backers, Just a Bat or Ball in there hand to prove the world wrong and get selected in the Pakistan Cricket Team, the highest honour for any cricketer.

Here comes Mr Masood, failure in International Cricket Averaging 28, but has a well connected family.

A shameful and dark day for Pakistan Cricket in my view.

Cricketers in domestic cricket slogging off day and night, trying to perform at the top level to get into Pakistan team.
From a young 19 year old kid, to a 25 year old mature player to a 32 year old veteran, all of those guys who are averaging 40-50 in batting or good in bowling.
Working hard, they have no connections and come from lower to middle class background and they have no connections, no backers, Just a Bat or Ball in there hand to prove the world wrong and get selected in the Pakistan Cricket Team, the highest honour for any cricketer.

Here comes Mr Masood, failure in International Cricket Averaging 28, but has a well connected family.

Since your talking about domestic, in your opinion should a player with an average of 66 and strike rate of 100+ in current pakistani cup be given a chance in international cricket? This player has also just scored a 192 and a 128 in couple of first class games in English county in september

Bare in mind this player is the 2nd highest run scorer and has the 2nd highest average in the current pskistan Cup

Next generation takes inspiration from Shan. They might be busy setting and reaching a target of a 30 average to play for Pakistan.

It was just a demand of the time that Shan has appointed captain. Babar wasn't from a well established family. Azhar Ali, Misbah, Younis Khan, and many more have captained Pakistan but aren't from well established families.

Shan, “I can perhaps average 30 in Australia, is that ok Inzi Bhai”?

Inzi, “Jaunsa yeh theek hai, Imam ko pehle do test khila dena bus”.

Back