DGX 3000
DGX3000.jpg

DGX 4000
DGX4000.jpg

DGX 6000
DGX6000.jpg

Champ Fighter
CHAMPFIGHTER.jpg

bat profiles look ok. hate the stickers!

the first 2-3 bats - look exactly like Raina SG. Pointed spine only in the hitting region - normally the spine runs all the way through ....till the toe in Pak bats.

CIML, the only stickers I kinda liked are the black ones, they look concise and the back is not full either

CIML, the only stickers I kinda liked are the black ones, they look concise and the back is not full either

agreed bro.

but looking from another angle even those look a bit fake...lol. Not sure if I am making sense.

Our office had a big "Thank you to the employees" party (not sure who thought Monday is good for party night?) and have a few drinks in my system! :asif

CHAMP is not widely recognized in the market compare to bigger brands but there bats, pads, gloves etc are as good as big brands if not then slightly better. As we know SG, SS softs are one the best in the world but we sometimes overlook Champ. Champ are also manufacturers of all type of cricket gears (bats, softs etc) and they make bats and softs for lots of English brands like CJI, Duck & Run, Redback(softs only).

Last edited:
You sure Redback softs are made by Champ?

might be true.

Saw some big brand gear- softs (international brand) being made in a small house once. one word for y'all - Subcontracting.

Some of these smaller subcontractors sometimes make it big on their own.

Nitin mate. They're not. Who said they are? Why do you think they are?

2 seasons ago Mohit did Redback gear, not now though.

Back