Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Daredevils | 9th April, 2015 | IPL 8 | Chennai

Should have won easily..no proper openers though..surprising they coudnt select a opener to the team..

Gavaskar saying that DD is wasting a 16 crore man, UV is known to score at 4 so they should have sent him at 4 instead of 6

So many contradictions in your posts per minute. You are the biggest IPL fan admit it or not.

lol I just watched a couple of overs and I do it in some matches but I'm not obsessed with IPL. It just doesn't appeal to me. I always feel like something is missing.

but I have no problem with IPL fans. I was just joking. Everyone has different taste I guess. It's a good timepass I guess.

Gavaskar saying that DD is wasting a 16 crore man, UV is known to score at 4 so they should have sent him at 4 instead of 6

Dont know what kirsten thought was..but that was a silliest mistake..u cant send yuvi bat at 6...even then i think his time is over and due to some idiocracy on part of dd management he has got that freaking amount for this season..wont even fetch one fourth in next edition

Lol, Rameez didnt like when host praised his hair. Rameez think when people talk about his hair then they dont take him seriously as an Expert.

lol I just watched a couple of overs and I do it in some matches but I'm not obsessed with IPL. It just doesn't appeal to me. I always feel like something is missing.

but I have no problem with IPL fans. I was just joking. Everyone has different taste I guess. It's a good timepass I guess.

No one is obsessed with IPL like many assume. Its good past time when you come back from office and want to relax, you can watch it till you go to bed.

I mean your other options are either those loud news channels or them crappy tv serials.

No one is obsessed with IPL like many assume. Its good past time when you come back from office and want to relax, you can watch it till you go to bed.

I mean your other options are either those loud news channels or them crappy tv serials.

that may be the reason why IPL is watched by many people in Pakistan as well. Especially men. IPL is a good relief in this case esp when no Pakistan cricket is going on.

but I do think there are some quality shows out there you just needs to put some effort or ask [MENTION=95766]leatherface58[/MENTION]..:afridi

that may be the reason why IPL is watched by many people in Pakistan as well. Especially men. IPL is a good relief in this case esp when no Pakistan cricket is going on.

but I do think there are some quality shows out there you just needs to put some effort or ask [MENTION=95766]leatherface58[/MENTION]..:afridi
Thanks ma nikka. :afridi

Appreciate the vote of recommendation.

DD has very good bowling i think they are going to be pretty good on turners.

Back