IPL 2020 : Rajasthan Royals [216/7] defeat Chennai Super Kings [200/6] by 16 runs

Lingi Ngidi is a useless bowler who gets his chances for SA due to the quota system.

Was that an intentional slower ball by Unadkat at 114 kmh?

Archer 125 average bowling so far

Chahar has been quicker

Sanju Samson - 74 in 32 balls.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 50%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/8uf21z" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Surely you shouldn’t be allowed to wear this much gold playing cricket?

[MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] - We need your expert opinion shorty when legendary Unadkat bowls in next innings. Your perception of fast bowling in IPL will change.

What 73 games and 77 wickets? Hes bowled okay nothing special akif javed looks better than him

Watching an IPL game played at sharjah has made me realize how modern players are so much better at six hitting. It's ridiculous how easy modern batsmen hit sixes. Cricket has definitely come a long long away in so many aspects of the game.

CSK has already given up. They never gonna chase it with Vijay and Watson opening.

Let's go Rajasthan. They are near my father's home town of Bahawalpur (neighbors in fact!), so I'll support them for my team in IPL. How is their squad? Do they have a chance to win IPL?

Let's go Rajasthan. They are near my father's home town of Bahawalpur (neighbors in fact!), so I'll support them for my team in IPL. How is their squad? Do they have a chance to win IPL?

Weak middle order and no good bowlers apart from Archer..

True. But smith and Samson are some very potent top order players. Also, T Curran is decent in white ball cricket.

Tom Curran is a fraud like his fellow countryman, Chris Jordan. Masquerading as "good" death bowlers, but they are rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot, Sam Curran.. and another one.. back to back sixes

Last edited:
Ambati Rayudu and Kedhar Jadhav will win the game for CSK today.

Over 200 is nearly impossible for CSK , their batting is not as good as it used to be.

Du plesis was looking a bit too slow last game also. Age catching up I recon

CSK are focussing on not getting thrashed by big margin now. If they lose wickets, this can be a 50-60 runs loss.

Good decision from Dhoni to only come when the game is already decided. This way no one will question his place in the side when he's out for 5(10)

Required Rate is well over CSK reach. Dhoni is finished as a finisher , he is past prime.

CSK have pulled down a 50-60 runs loss to 20-25. They will easily score 60 off next 5 and Rajasthan won't really bother because the target is too far.

Curran should open the innings as a pinch hitter over Vijay who would do better to get himself out for a golden duck than bat.

Dhoni looks like he is 50. Looking very very old now. Living off of his past reputation.

Dhoni looks like he is 50. Looking very very old now. Living off of his past reputation.

Honestly I think Dhoni's age is fudged a bit. Maybe by like 2 years. I think he is actually 42 or so. So he was playing last year's World Cup at age 41.

Samson>>Pant as a cricketer

Samson is better hitter and looks far more composed at the crease. He is just inconsistent.

Overall, Pant is not even half the cricketer that Samson is at this point.

Samson is better hitter and looks far more composed at the crease. He is just inconsistent.

Overall, Pant is not even half the cricketer that Samson is at this point.

Samson can never be 10% of the cricketer Pant is. You must be from Kerala for sure.

Only Professor has upped his T20 game at comparable age to MSD, to the point that he is more exciting to watch than even Bobby Azam at this time. Good for PAK he is in beast mode...

Wth is this performance for Run rate??? Pathetic from CSK i might support Chennai, but they are probably the worst team in IPL..not sure why S Curran is so stressed, its only the second game..

Last edited:
Typical from Dhoni. Just hitting when it's lost to save his average and strike rate.

Anyways, glad to see Rajasthan win. Hopefully we can go on to win the title this season.

Lol what, that's stretching it.. 10%..

In internationals. Pant will be among the most impactful players ever for India 5 years down the line whereas every U19 WK batsman will be ahead of Samson in the pecking order. I can bet on it.

RR 216/7 (20)

CSK 200/6 (20)

Rajasthan Royals won by 16 runs

Capture.JPG

In internationals. Pant will be among the most impactful players ever for India 5 years down the line whereas every U19 WK batsman will be ahead of Samson in the pecking order. I can bet on it.

Eh lol ok, will tag you in that case and you can tag me in the opposite scenario would be happy to be proven wrong but no way does that look possible right now.

Last edited:
Typical post 2016 Dhoni knock. Good that he retired from national duty, cost us a few ICC trophies along the way but good riddance.

Typical post 2016 Dhoni knock. Good that he retired from national duty, cost us a few ICC trophies along the way but good riddance.

Nah, post 2014 Dhoni. He was like this in 2015 WC I believe. Even in 2014 World T20 tbh I think he bottled it in the final.

EiiNyJrXYAcCoKO

Please tell this man to wash his hands!

Back