Chris Gayle versus David Warner versus Kevin Pietersen versus AB de Villiers: Who is the greatest all format batter of the modern era?

Yeah check my post

so Warner was consistent from start to end and despite that has fewer match winning performances than Kohli and also way worse average than him?

Nice, try again.
His batting impact is lower than Axar's and overall impact is also lower than Arshdeep, Bumrah , Hardik.

So why did Kohli get MOTM?

Kohli maybe in the discussion for GOAT all format batter but not a given

Axar's batting impact was more than Kohli's despite batting fewer balls let alone the impact of the bowlers.
This is where is problem , people not understand that how is innings paced .axar was played fast bcz Kohli was there so he can control the innings and rest of the players were Played around him .

When Rohi and Kohli were batting , Kohli was the aggressor but india lost Three back to back wicket and score reduce to 34-3 .

So kohli inning gave india stability and others players played around him .

Now get back to South Africa innings , klaasen played agressive knock but did not finished the innings like Kohli and they lost the game .klaasen was the set batter and set batters responsibility to finished the game .

People are bashing kohli without looking at the match situation. Has Kohli out for 30 runs in 15 ,16 balls by Playing agressive india would have lost the game before even bowling .

What the point is of discussing the Australia match in the T20 World Cup in this thread. That was a league match and a dead rubber. We had already qualified for the knockouts before that match due to our superior run rate. Our knockout berth was confirmed before the game.

Yeah check my post

so Warner was consistent from start to end and despite that has fewer match winning performances than Kohli and also way worse average than him?

Nice, try again.
Kohli has been a passenger in test for a good long while, a passenger in t20 for a good long and a now quickly headed that route in odi.

This is something even a die hard indian fan like yourself cannot deny. He'll have a good few t20 innings here ans their like pakistan but that's about it. In test? Not gonna happen against any good side.

Warner won his country a cup in 2015, he had more runs then kohli, more impactful innings in said cup. And unlike kohli in 2023, Warner's team actually won it.

Warner has been consistemt through and through and since 2010, all the way from 2024 he's achieved 2015(major player), 2021, and 2023, while kohli thankfully wasn't given a non3 spot to lose it for india in 2011 and was rightfully shoved into the cleaners knowing full well his 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023 nonsense would cause panic in the disco.

His batting impact is lower than Axar's and overall impact is also lower than Arshdeep, Bumrah , Hardik.

So why did Kohli get MOTM?

Kohli maybe in the discussion for GOAT all format batter but not a given
Are you guys deciding on GOATness based on one series or a match?

O chal. Kisko pagal bana raha?
Test cricket is the ultimate
Read your arguments and read your own thread you donut.

You verbatim claimed rizwan is the best all format keeper, and yet I talked about how quinton is

A) Superior in odi

B) Superior in t20

C) Isn't too far off in test and in some countries like Aus and NZ has superior numbers to begin with?

While rizwan is objectively worse in 2 formats with test being in a similar ballpark?

So on what basis is Rizwan a better ALL FORMAT PLAYER then quinton?

Don't change this goal post to only test qith me, These tactics never work on me.

After Kohli, Rohit Sharma has better claim than most of the players mentioned as one of the GOAT batters of modern cricket.

Read your arguments and read your own thread you donut.

You verbatim claimed rizwan is the best all format keeper, and yet I talked about how quinton is

A) Superior in odi

B) Superior in t20

C) Isn't too far off in test and in some countries like Aus and NZ has superior numbers to begin with?

While rizwan is objectively worse in 2 formats with test being in a similar ballpark?

So on what basis is Rizwan a better ALL FORMAT PLAYER then quinton?

Don't change this goal post to only test qith me, These tactics never work on me.
Rizwan is superior in 2 of the three formats

I love how this thread talks about 4 goat all format players and every Indian and their bhanja tries desperately to make a malnourished vegetarian who would get a wedgie and tied up on a tree by strong athletes and consider him a goat, knowing full well said vegetarian has been a passenger in t20 and test for years and years and years on end.

Same logic for some reason doesn't apply to steve smith who was also a goat in 2015 in all formats. For smith it's tied down a specific time period, but for kohli, apparently 2014 and 2016 exist throughout space time.

How dare we compare kohli to de villers or Warner who have butchered and made the effort of maintaining form from birth to death of their cricket careers.

No no, We must ensure 2014 to 2016 exist across space time for the current passenger of India.

Rizwan is superior in 2 of the three formats
How? Name your arguments? I showed statistical data and actual evidence of attacks that quinton faced?

If rizwan was superior in odi, then what was his taqleef in the world cup? Or t20 world cup? Or heck his taqleef in test against Bangladesh?

Impact is measured by the fear that a batsman generates in the opposition team and fans the night before the game.

Kohli was that man
Acha jee

And Gayle, Warner, Ab and KP were not?

How? Name your arguments? I showed statistical data and actual evidence of attacks that quinton faced?

If rizwan was superior in odi, then what was his taqleef in the world cup? Or t20 world cup? Or heck his taqleef in test against Bangladesh?
Mere bhai, let him be bro.

Takleef hua hai bechare ko. You are a 5* poster, you don’t need to waste your time in a pointless discussion about Rizwan.

The only thing that's medicore is kohli's odi tournament record when facing Australia in finals.
Also nz.
Why not ping me next time when trying to sarcastically attack? Or are you too afraid of a head on collison?

Quinton has barely played any test against those teams. As for avg of 22 in India, Where did you get that from?

He averages 50 with a strike rate of 138 in t20 in India? His 4 centuries in a single world cup came on Indian soil?

Where are you getting these numbers from? From your imagination?

How about you explain why Rizwan

Averages 22 with a strike rate of 104 in Australia despite playing an entire world cup their + multiple preparation matches?

Or how about you explain why rizzu averages 31 with a strike rate of 90 in odi in UAE despite it being the den where he's played the most games barring his own home soil of pakistan?

Or better yet how about you explain how a keeper opener who averages the lowest sr and avg barring babar in 2 icc tournaments t20 tournaments back to back is somehow supposedly a superior all formst batter to quinton who's dominated odi and t20 cups?
Rizwan is goat only at one thing. Being the goat. The animal goat. And bending to pray.

I love how this thread talks about 4 goat all format players and every Indian and their bhanja tries desperately to make a malnourished vegetarian who would get a wedgie and tied up on a tree by strong athletes and consider him a goat, knowing full well said vegetarian has been a passenger in t20 and test for years and years and years on end.

Same logic for some reason doesn't apply to steve smith who was also a goat in 2015 in all formats. For smith it's tied down a specific time period, but for kohli, apparently 2014 and 2016 exist throughout space time.

How dare we compare kohli to de villers or Warner who have butchered and made the effort of maintaining form from birth to death of their cricket careers.

No no, We must ensure 2014 to 2016 exist across space time for the current passenger of India.
Its idiotic to say that Kohli was good in all formats only from 2014-2016

If you look at 2016-2019 Kohli has won the most MOTM for India in t20s , Odis and tests.

So your assumption is wrong.

The odds of Kohli playing a match winning knock were always higher than any of the names you mentioned
Are you insane? Unless your an Indian troll, no one would ever claim that?

Kohli is a goat chaser and a goat batter but he does not possess the firepower that those guys possess.

Kohli's centuries while batting first do not ensure Indian victory, it is up to the bowlers.

Not a single person alive regardless of the bowling attack is walking away from de villers 100 of 31 and then 147 of 44 I believe? Or 49, forgot the exact number.

The odds of Kohli playing a match winning knock were always higher than any of the names you mentioned
True , even they has better strike than Kohli in T20 still they can't chase in pressure situation like kohli .

Kohli Chase 39 in 3 overs against australia in 2016 WT20 on a slow pitch.

Kohli chase 28 runs in 8 balls against Pakistan at MCG .

These two innings were better than any of them played in pressure situation while chasing the target .

Its idiotic to say that Kohli was good in all formats only from 2014-2016

If you look at 2016-2019 Kohli has won the most MOTM for India in t20s , Odis and tests.

So your assumption is wrong.
And who gives a crap? Tell your king to stop being a joke that gets ragdolled by sri lanka and every test team known to man for 4 years and tell him to stop crying to the masses for Baby support because junaid Khan hurt his feelings.

No one is stopping this allformat goat to remain consistent from start to finish.

He's not 45. Their players who have played that were older then him who still casually performed at the back end. Sanga was one of them, your own goat Sachin was another

And you are allowed to compare people their entire career. Who is stopping you from using a proper yardstick while munching upon pork and creating new beefs :p

True , even they has better strike than Kohli in T20 still they can't chase in pressure situation like kohli .

Kohli Chase 39 in 3 overs against australia in 2016 WT20 on a slow pitch.

Kohli chase 28 runs in 8 balls against Pakistan at MCG .

These two innings were better than any of them played in pressure situation while chasing the target .
Jee jee, That pressure was evident from his 1 of 13 against australia in 2015.

Jee jee, That pressure was evident from his 1 of 13 against australia in 2015.
Even his 2011 final knock was like 30 odd lmao

2019 what happened? 5 was it? Or 0

2023 he did well but he should have scored a lot better after the start rohit gave. The keeeeng failed imo in the final of 2023 as well. But tahul was the worst player. He played for aus I think.

Even his 2011 final knock was like 30 odd lmao

2019 what happened? 5 was it? Or 0

2023 he did well but he should have scored a lot better after the start rohit gave. The keeeeng failed imo in the final of 2023 as well. But tahul was the worst player. He played for aus I think.
@Devadwal No one could have chased against pakistan like goat kohli did.

2021 aus vs Pak, 48 of 18 required, Australia chase it with an entire over left to spare along with Shaheen still having one delivery left for 18.5

Mattew Wade channei bachnei aya hai 🤣🤣🤣.

Indians fans probably think kohli was playing that game as well

And who gives a crap? Tell your king to stop being a joke that gets ragdolled by sri lanka and every test team known to man for 4 years and tell him to stop crying to the masses for Baby support because junaid Khan hurt his feelings.

No one is stopping this allformat goat to remain consistent from start to finish.

He's not 45. Their players who have played that were older then him who still casually performed at the back end. Sanga was one of them, your own goat Sachin was another
Gayle : retired from test at 35 and was averaging 20s post that in ODIs and T20Is
Warner : is just a year older than Kohli and has no stat to compare with Kohli
Ab Devillers: was absent when most needed and retired at 34
Pieterson: hardly a long career to even talk off.

Kohli will trump any of these players by a country mile even if he has ducks for the next one year.

2021 aus vs Pak, 48 of 18 required, Australia chase it with an entire over left to spare along with Shaheen still having one delivery left for 18.5

The 2 sixes in Australia really seems to have affected the grasp on reality for some people. :ROFLMAO:

Gayle : retired from test at 35 and was averaging 20s post that in ODIs and T20Is
Warner : is just a year older than Kohli and has no stat to compare with Kohli
Ab Devillers: was absent when most needed and retired at 34
Pieterson: hardly a long career to even talk off.

Kohli will trump any of these players by a country mile even if he has ducks for the next one year.
And yet who told Kohli to become a passenger in test at 30?

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2 sixes in Australia really seems to have affected the grasp on reality for some people. :ROFLMAO:
More like that beating in India affected the reality for some people.

No worries, you guys left 2 hrs before the game concluded in 2023 and vanished before the indians even started batting in 2003 and left in packs.

Will happen again in the future as well. Not like Australia who's fans still stuck around for the Afghanistan game and watched till the end in 2023

Lovely thread, this is what we have now, reminiscing the GOATs of yesteryear.

I may be a little biased being from here to, and he may not have fancy stats but KP changed cricket forever in England; he popularised 360 batting, club cricketers always attempted to mimic's him, and whether you were fans of him or not, you can’t deny the impact he had on the game.

The way he handled Warne & Steyn still live rent free in my mind, that slog sweep past deep square and lofted drive down the ground a good length delivery. When on a move, he made the best look like utter tripe.

Yes now wade is best formats players. Agree

Or koi h ? What about tayyab tahir as he chase against india U23 in emerging Asia cup .

Yes now wade is best formats players. Agree

Or koi h ? What about tayyab tahir as he chase against india U23 in emerging Asia cup .
Never said that, Just saying you clearly haven't watched a single cricket game beyond India and that's very clear.

All the guys you mentioned have played multiple match winning innings in their career that no one could have won.

Referencing An achievement for kohli in t20 when a crap player like wade did it better is hilarious.

I may be a little biased being from here to, and he may not have fancy stats but KP changed cricket forever in England; he popularised 360 batting, club cricketers always attempted to mimic's him, and whether you were fans of him or not, you can’t deny the impact he had on the game.

The way he handled Warne & Steyn still live rent free in my mind, that slog sweep past deep square and lofted drive down the ground a good length delivery. When on a move, he made the best look like utter tripe.
Bro the woodworm bats in the 2005 era! Everyone got them after KP

Now this is just rant, doesn’t seem good enough to argue.

Epic ,you can also ask him about how sir don Bradman played cricket . :dw
Or you can answer kohli vs smith in test.

Or how about you answer Kohli the goat chaser 1 of 13 in wc semi final yeah? Smoth had no issue scoring a century.

That game was the perfect set up for the so called King of cricket to show the world that even a deadly aussie attack is nothing by a peasant to him.

Instead in typical Indian fashion, indians had to come up with excuses to argue why the king turned into a midget and let Australia wipe their bums on him.

Surprised to see Warner in the list who averages just 32 (away) in tests with just 6 centuries out of 26 he has in this format.

Surprised to see Warner in the list who averages just 32 (away) in tests with just 6 centuries out of 26 he has in this format.

He is actually a walking wicket in most away conditions.

In Eng - 26
In Ind - 21
In NZ - 13
In Pak - 33
In SL - 25
In WI - 26

In total he played 43 tests in Eng/Ind/NZ/Pak/SL/WI with avg of 25 and Zero ton.

In Eng - 26
In Ind - 21
In NZ - 13
In Pak - 33
In SL - 25
In WI - 26

In total he played 43 tests in Eng/Ind/NZ/Pak/SL/WI with avg of 25 and Zero ton.
But some people hype him too much without cricketing knowledge .

I have watched cricket from more than 20 years but this is biggest home track bully i have ever seen.

Only issue is he was persecuted by the entire ecb and players apart from few for his desire to play ipl.but now everyone plays ipl with out any hesitation.

AB debuted earliest among these 4 in 2004.

Away performacne of all batsmen since 2004,

WarnerAway.jpg

I have watched cricket from more than 20 years but this is biggest home track bully i have ever seen.
Biggest htb as per stats too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_185233_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_185233_Chrome.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20241005_185323_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_185323_Chrome.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241005_185341_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_185341_Chrome.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241005_185406_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_185406_Chrome.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1
Some posters may argue that Warner was an opener and had tougher job,

So all openers when playing away with 1500 runs or above,

OpenersAway.jpg

AB debuted earliest among these 4 in 2004.

Away performacne of all batsmen since 2004,

View attachment 146582
Look at SRT record , simply great .

And Warner is belongs to bottom and he is there . perfect .

BTW look at Sehwag strike rate 84 in test cricket away from home that close to Smith ODi Strike rate ( 87)

but a limited batsman who could score big and fast mainly on flat Aus tracks. Aus domination at home home came on Warner's back. Not just on his back but a big factor. Yes, Aus had one of the best bowling and also probably the top 3 test batsman in world in Smith in the last 30 years.

In ODI and T20, he is more useful in all conditions due to tracks not doing much in most matches.

But a limited batsman who could score big and fast mainly on flat Aus tracks. Aus domination at home home came on Warner's back. Not just on his back but a big factor. Yes, Aus had one of the best bowling and also probably the top 3 test batsman in world in Smith in the last 30 years.

In ODI and T20, he is more useful in all conditions due to tracks not doing much in most matches.
In limited over cricket he is monster no one denied that.

This is my issue with Indian posters, Right here.

If this was an Indian the knives would be out and calculus level explanations would be made to justify such nonsense.

Warner is a gun player. Had struggles overseas, Doesmt change the fact that he's > Laxman

Discussion of comparison aside, I am glad to see all 4 play internatonal cricket. They made our cricket history richer and I honestly loved batting all 4 of them.

In Eng - 26
In Ind - 21
In NZ - 13
In Pak - 33
In SL - 25
In WI - 26

Extremely overrated in tests. In white ball, he is one of the best in the world.

Discussion of comparison aside, I am glad to see all 4 play internatonal cricket. They made our cricket history richer and I honestly loved batting all 4 of them.
From KP and Ab which one you rate Higher in test cricket .

I think KP played crucial role when England won the 2012 test series against India so i rate him slightly higher than AB.

I honestly considered you an enthusiastic poster who loved reading history, and knowing new things. Turns out that you are another one of those typical Pakistani posters. Anyways, now that the mask has finally come off, I do know not to engage with you.​

I honestly considered you an enthusiastic poster who loved reading history, and knowing new things. Turns out that you are another one of those typical Pakistani posters. Anyways, now that the mask has finally come off, I do know not to engage with you.​
The problem with all of you, is that you want hero worship and that's it.

Once you find an opinion that doesn't portray an Indian player in the same light the knives are out and people start attacking left and right and racism comes from such lots like yourself

This thread is about Warner, De villers, Gayle and KP, On what basis do you feel the need to Shove Kohli into it?

Their is no mask slip, it's a fairy tail concocted by people such as yourself. Sorry I'm not interested in Hero worship. I'll say what I wish and if you have an issue with then do as you please.

You pretending I don't exist or not engaging with me is worth nothing as you were never worth anything to me, won't lose any sleep over it.

However here's my advise for you, Take it, leave it or do whatever you wish with it.

Be very very very careful on who you claim to know so much about, take a look at the mirror and ask yourself if you were the exact same poster who liked my comment for making fun of Pakistan losing to Bangladesh in context of defending India vs sri lanka as is.

You're the living breathing definition of a hypocrite.

From KP and Ab which one you rate Higher in test cricket .

I think KP played crucial role when England won the 2012 test series against India so i rate him slightly higher than AB.
KP has many gun knocks and fantastic player. I think KP has played lots of ATG knocks and I rate him very high.

I will rate AB slightly higher. Just way more ability to play well in all conditions. AB averages 42 plus in Aus, Eng, NZ, Pak, UAE, SL, Ind, WI, SA. AB had played some contrasting knocks which very few have ability to play. Aggresive knocks and also super defensive.

No one can forget, 33 runs off 220 balls, while not hitting a single boundary to take his team to safety. Other extreme, SA being 227/7 agaisnt Aus, de Villiers was on 53. Scored unbeaten 126 and led his team to a total of 382 to win the test for his team. He could play all kinds oif knocks, super versatile players having ability to change based on needs and having ability to play well in all conditions. KP is not far behind to be honest, but AB takes it for me.

Among these names, AB de Villiers wins pretty easily.

He excelled in two biggest formats more than others and was a perception great in 20 overs cricket too. He set up the style of batting in such a way via his 360° game that it basically became the formula of succeeding in T20s which set up the tone for the likes of Buttler, SKY and hence is often regarded as a great of the game in this format too despite an unsuccessful T20I record.

Additionally, he is a great ambassador of the game and a kind of player who would fit in every team being an excellent fielder as well as a good keeper. Pietersen and Warner are not the kind of characters that would fit in every team. In the shortest format, they can be more intimidating than de Villiers on a given day due to the kind of character they are which might work within a 30 ball bracket but as an all format batter and being a more realist to the actual world wanting someone around your corner for a long term association, you have to put your bet on ABDV.

If you go on a war with these guys on your side, you never know when the likes of Warner or Pietersen change their colour and backstab you but characters like AB will always be there on your side and willing to contribute keeping their ego aside until that environment becomes a poison for himself then he will leave away politely without making much fuss.

The problem with all of you, is that you want hero worship and that's it.

Once you find an opinion that doesn't portray an Indian player in the same light the knives are out and people start attacking left and right and racism comes from such lots like yourself

This thread is about Warner, De villers, Gayle and KP, On what basis do you feel the need to Shove Kohli into it?

Their is no mask slip, it's a fairy tail concocted by people such as yourself. Sorry I'm not interested in Hero worship. I'll say what I wish and if you have an issue with then do as you please.

You pretending I don't exist or not engaging with me is worth nothing as you were never worth anything to me, won't lose any sleep over it.

However here's my advise for you, Take it, leave it or do whatever you wish with it.

Be very very very careful on who you claim to know so much about, take a look at the mirror and ask yourself if you were the exact same poster who liked my comment for making fun of Pakistan losing to Bangladesh in context of defending India vs sri lanka as is.

You're the living breathing definition of a hypocrite.
Take a proper look at the OP.

The thread is not about these 4 players, the OP asserts that these 4 players are the top 4 greatest all format players of our generation which is plain and simple wrong.

That’s why we brought Kohli into the argument, the OP even said he doesn’t think Kohli belongs here bcoz he doesn’t get enough kick from it.

Kohli is miles ahead of all of them as an all format batter and no Aussie comes close, go deal with it.

I would say that Ab de Villiers is the one I would choose if I had to. That guy was on a different level. He had the temperament and class and was a true game-changer.

Take a proper look at the OP.

The thread is not about these 4 players, the OP asserts that these 4 players are the top 4 greatest all format players of our generation which is plain and simple wrong.

That’s why we brought Kohli into the argument, the OP even said he doesn’t think Kohli belongs here bcoz he doesn’t get enough kick from it.

Kohli is miles ahead of all of them as an all format batter and no Aussie comes close, go deal with it.

Unfortunately, that is your opinion.

The person I responded to Is the same guy who has proceeded to mock and fun of players for the thrill of it such as

"Mujh sei bowling nahi ho rahi"

Or obsessively arguing why a guy who hardly ever played cricket and never ever established himself in the 80's or 90's is suddenly > Miandad.

Remember the vegeterain jokes on Indian cricketers? That's what got to my nerve. Speaks more about you than anyone else. What was the need for that? Was it related to the thread? That's what makes you a typical Pakistani poster. I couldn't care about the cricketing opinions of a person who has been following the game since the last 13 years.

And it's a fact that Shoaib Akthar cried to his captain during the 2003 WC match against India after being belted by Tendulkar saying, 'Mere se bowling nahin ho rahi hain'. Wasim Akram himself confirmed it.

Remember the vegeterain jokes on Indian cricketers? That's what got to my nerve. Speaks more about you than anyone else. What was the need for that? Was it related to the thread? That's what makes you a typical Pakistani poster. I couldn't care about the cricketing opinions of a person who has been following the game since the last 13 years.
And? How is that any different from what you do on a day to day basis?

Please stay on topic.

No more personal remarks and racist talk.

And it's a fact that Shoaib Akthar cried to his captain during the 2003 WC match against India after being belted by Tendulkar saying, 'Mere se bowling nahin ho rahi hain'. Wasim Akram himself confirmed it.

I'll keep exposing these hypocritical arguments.

Unfortunately, that is your opinion.

The person I responded to Is the same guy who has proceeded to mock and fun of players for the thrill of it such as

"Mujh sei bowling nahi ho rahi"

Or obsessively arguing why a guy who hardly ever played cricket and never ever established himself in the 80's or 90's is suddenly > Miandad.
On Warner vs Laxman thread, you have rated Kohli ahead of Warner.

And here when Jeetesh says the same thing then you address it as just his opinion.

You changed your stance in less than 24 hours.

On Warner vs Laxman thread, you have rated Kohli ahead of Warner.

And here when Jeetesh says the same thing then you address it as just his opinion.

You changed your stance in less than 24 hours.
Kohli is ahead of Warner at their absolute peaks. Allformat features longevity as well however which kohli lacks.

I'll keep exposing these hypocritical arguments.

People say a lot of things at the heat of the moment, and maybe that was the case with me. It was you who disrespected Sachin, and maybe I lost my cool because of that.

Anyways, I'm sorry, and I mean it.​

People say a lot of things at the heat of the moment, and maybe that was the case with me. It was you who disrespected Sachin, and maybe I lost my cool because of that.

Anyways, I'm sorry, and I mean it.​
I didn't disrespect him. I've stated he's no 1 in odi and top 5 in test. I don't view him as a god and I stand by the fact that he was selfish in his final stage 2011 to 2012 where he lost games for his team to strive for that century record, However it isn't an issue as this is a common trait with Asian teams, Kohli is going through it and so is rohit and so did sanga and many others like wasim who felt the need to play extra when they were out of it.

I was just wrong about pointing making 183 I confused it for kohli's 183 in asia cup and the no of times he got dropped by pakistan which was still 4

Pre 2011 I do not mind. Regardless I can talk about whichever player I wish, no matter how negative or how positive, you don't have to agree, difference of opinion at the end of the day.

I didn't disrespect him. I've stated he's no 1 in odi and top 5 in test. I don't view him as a god and I stand by the fact that he was selfish in his final stage 2011 to 2012 where he lost games for his team to strive for that century record, However it isn't an issue as this is a common trait with Asian teams, Kohli is going through it and so is rohit and so did sanga and many others like wasim who felt the need to play extra when they were out of it.

I was just wrong about pointing making 183 I confused it for kohli's 183 in asia cup and the no of times he got dropped by pakistan which was still 4

Pre 2011 I do not mind. Regardless I can talk about whichever player I wish, no matter how negative or how positive, you don't have to agree, difference of opinion at the end of the day.
You said something along the like that, 'God of cricket? My foot'. And you said some other insulting things. That's what got to my nerve. But then again, I can't complain. We all say things at the heat of the moment. I shouldn't have taken offence. Anyways, like I said previously, I have appologized to you. I have nothing against you now. I was at fault as well.

Another thing, we all say things at the heat of the moment. We shouldn't take it by heart if that person apologises.

In terms of raw ability combined with sheer entertainment, Chris Gayle. Best T20 batter of all-time and you don’t score 2 x triple test hundreds without having God given talent. This guy had hand eye coordination to match his striking power.

In terms of raw ability combined with sheer entertainment, Chris Gayle. Best T20 batter of all-time and you don’t score 2 x triple test hundreds without having God given talent. This guy had hand eye coordination to match his striking power.
Without a doubt man. I don’t think a lot of these younger lot realise what a great player Gayle was. He only became this party man after ensuring he has given his best in the Test format and also served Windies well in the ODI team too. Probably the last of a great line of world class Windies batters…

Now they are producing heavily talented players but the longevity is missing. Pooran and Shai Hope are trying to change that by giving West Indies more time instead of just chasing money.

Back