CLT20 | Dolphins v Lahore Lions | September 27, 2014 | Bangalore | LL Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
Dolphins Squad
MN van Wyk*, KJ Abbott, CJ Alexander, C Chetty, CS Delport, DM Dupavillon, R Frylinck, KA Maharaj, BS Makhanya, AL Phehlukwayo, D Smit†, P Subrayen, JD Vandiar, VB van Jaarsveld, K Zondo

Lahore Lions Squad
Mohammad Hafeez*, Adnan Rasool, Agha Salman, Ahmed Shehzad, Aizaz Cheema, Ali Manzoor, Asif Raza, Imran Ali, Mohammad Saeed, Mustafa Iqbal, Nasir Jamshed, Saad Nasim, Umar Akmal†, Umar Siddiq, Wahab Riaz

[MENTION=56866]Bullet Drive[/MENTION] tells me his source has told him Lahore will look to bat first.

What the hell happened why Umar Akmal is talking like this? What happened there?

They should never give the mic to junior in remaining matches pre-match talks

Umar Akmal said he will not tell what they told in their team meetings. Nothing wrong with that.

Can't explain he was talking like a total retard i guess something happened before this match he was looking angry

This guy and Ahmed Shehzad both have some attitude problems and this is the precise reason they should never be considered for captaincy in any form of the game.

Umar Akmal said he will not tell what they told in their team meetings. Nothing wrong with that.

what about the other sentence "wesa to mene kuch nae kya bangaloru main jo aap log sunena chahte hen" what kind of statement that was?

Probably they were asking him about how he spent his time in bangaloru all these days but he got the other meaning out of that sentence

So Nasir Jamshed plays another game, and Umar Siddique sits out for Agha Salman.

This guy and Ahmed Shehzad both have some attitude problems and this is the precise reason they should never be considered for captaincy in any form of the game.

Agree for once i thought Shehzad fixed his attitude issue last year but no i was wrong

Translate pls and I only saw that bit on Twitter.

Urdu samajh nahi saktay aur muhib-e-watan ban ke phirtay ho aur auron ko Bhaarti kehtay ho.

Translation: You don't understand Urdu but walk around like a patriot Pakistani and call others Indian. :uakmal

I can't believe Umar Siddiq has been dropped!!

The guy is much better than the clueless one (saad nasim) and the out of form, Nasir Jamshed.

If only hafeez concentrated on his batting as much he's concentrated on coming up with those hideous side locks

Urdu samajh nahi saktay aur muhib-e-watan ban ke phirtay ho aur auron ko Bhaarti kehtay ho.

Translation: You don't understand Urdu but walk around like a patriot Pakistani and call others Indian. :uakmal

I had the same feeling when I read that post of BD.. Even I understood that line.. What's the difficulty? :))

50 runs in first 6 overs on this wicket are a must. It's bangaluru someone need tell them the boundaries are not 75 meters :p

50 runs in first 6 overs on this wicket are a must. It's bangaluru someone need tell them the boundaries are not 75 meters :p

170 is a must on this ground, even if your bowling is good! Incredibly small ground and Dolphins have some insane hitters

I want Shehzad and Hafeez to fire.. Both are in my fantasy team with Hafeez being the powerplayer..

itni effort ki aap ni...

itne main uss bechare ko translation hi kar dete??:danish

Hows Naser Jamshed allowed to get soo FAT?! Doesn't the team management warn him or something?!!

Did you mean Bhartiya ! :wasim

That run out attempt :claps

LL better be careful with their risk runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back