CLT20 | Lahore Lions vs Perth | September 30, 2014 | Bangalore | LL Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasim's batting looks weird. But as long as he's not getting out. :hafeez

The tournament looks well like the coming of age moment of Umar Akmal

Lahore need 180 minumim to stand a chance. For that to happen, they need something out of this world.

As I said.. against better attacks akmal fails.

26 runs with that SR in T20 isn't really a fail after score 70+ and being not out. The rest of the team failed. Akmal did decent.

Hate him all you want but it was a decent innings, far from a failure.

26 runs with that SR in T20 isn't really a fail after score 70+ and being not out. The rest of the team failed. Akmal did decent.

Hate him all you want but it was a decent innings, far from a failure.

Was lucky 2 balls ago..

Far from decent but again akmal fans dont have high expectations. He is already a legend for them.

Akmal and Nasim look a class apart. You can clearly tell they are international material while the rest are hacks. Although Akmal had to go for shots so obviously it was gonna take a miracle.

I'm forever going to brag that I handled batting against Paris and Marsh better than Lahore.

Lahore should select me

Was lucky 2 balls ago..

Far from decent but again akmal fans dont have high expectations. He is already a legend for them.

Everyone is lucky in every match. What legend nonsense are you talking about. Everyone on top failed and he walked in with what 10 runs on the board? I don't know why everyone now has this expectation he will come in every match and save it.

Don't deal in your ridiculous hyperboles and make a juxtoposition to sound as though you're sensible when you sound like a bitter poster for no apparent reason. He's had a good tourney, be it for whatever and all the average bowling he faced, just accept it and move on. I'm neither going to sit and say it's the coming of Akmal, nor shoot it down like nothing. The least I can say is his confidence is up and needs to still work on quite a few things, but he did pretty well this tourney with some pretty good players in it to be top 5 in scoring.

saad nasim surely has been very consistent and looks a good prospect for odi definitely. The ability to take singles and use of feet is very pleasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back