CLT20 | Lahore Lions vs Perth | September 30, 2014 | Bangalore | LL Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamshaid's best chance to redeem himself, quick fire, 30 of 15 will be enough for me.

I hope umar siddiq will perform in this match and will replace jamshed in upcoming matches of lahore lion

Can someone tell me why Mohammad Saeed is playing :facepalm: . He has horrible stats, and why is he replacing a batsman :facepalm: Don't we need as strong a batting lineup as possible???

Jamshed should be offloaded to the Eagles and in exchange, the Lions get Sami Aslam.

Heck, even Farhat would be a better option!

Can someone tell me why Mohammad Saeed is playing :facepalm: . He has horrible stats, and why is he replacing a batsman :facepalm: Don't we need as strong a batting lineup as possible???

Exactly :-| Im not sure whats his role in the team along with asif raza

Any weather update and how will shortening of match effect pak chances? I think situation will only got worse.

5 failures on trott for Jamshed..really terrible to see him fall like that..was considered to be one of very promising youngsters.

This is infuriating because Hafeez made such a blunder by bowling cheema. :facepalm:

If the lions don't qualify today, Hafeez should be the man to blame.

This is infuriating because Hafeez made such a blunder by bowling cheema. :facepalm:

If the lions don't qualify today, Hafeez should be the man to blame.

If we don't get a game, it wouldn't matter.

We would still be out.

Need this to be a game for Hafeez to be blamed.

We would have been much better off chasing but now we need to score 190 at the very least and then choke Perth. However, Jamshed is out as usual and we might not even have a game now.

We would still be out.

4.20pm The rain has stopped. Covers are coming off

looks like Hafeez will be blamed..:13:

We would still be out.

I don't think it will rain throughout, maybe the odd shower here and there.

Also, the covers are currently coming off and it most likely will be a 40 over game.

We would have been much better off chasing but now we need to score 190 at the very least and then choke Perth. However, Jamshed is out as usual and we might not even have a game now.

with Umar and Hafeez you never know. It's just a T20. 10 overs of good beating by these two is not something impossible.

Considering Voges and Coulter Nile aren't playing, our chances increase and somewhat balances out Shehzad not playing...

4.20pm The rain has stopped. Covers are coming off

looks like Hafeez will be blamed..:13:

Its hafeez fault as well as cheema too he is an expernced bowler and he wan this name in 15 men squad and getting hammered to a club player like this

Seems like now even I can go and bowl to Jamshed and still he'll get out.

Considering Voges and Coulter Nile aren't playing, our chances increase and somewhat balances out Shehzad not playing...

Our chances have gone begging:moyo

The attitude of Mhafeez is very evident...

"dont need to think abt equation too much...will try to go for win"

he has given up...mark my words...:najam

Yes you are right. Akmal needs to score a really fast 60 at the very least and Hafeez needs to go in full beast mode like he did in that T20 when we toured India.

Jamshed seriously needs to be dropped for every team he plays. He's become pathetic. He should not be picked until he sorts out this mental block he has with his batting.

Two hacks back in the hut, and this batting really suck, who is still dreaming about 180?

The LL have got it wrong now. They started with a big target in mind and are in slogging mode.

Against persisting with a someone as stupid and reckless as Nasir Jamshed yet again? Have selectors lost their minds to continue using a player whose form with bat is clearly awful of late. Ironically, this player hasn't found any other way to get out than the usual top edge, and edge to keeper.

:)) Hafeez goes too. He always fails in big matches.

Jamshed is woefuly out of form but having watched Lions batting, one thing is also evident, he has not had any luck. NO doubt he is out of form but it just seems that everything is against him. Take for example Shahzad and Akmal. Akmal has given one chance to the opposition in each of his two innings and been given a reprieve. Last match he was dropped fairly early. Shahzad in one innings was given two chances by the wicket keepe on missed stumpings and made a 50 odd..
Jamshed on the other hand had a corker of a ball against the NZ team. Was run out or ran himself out, gets out today when the rain is falling. All the chances he has given to the opposition have been taken.
Just shows just like in life in cricket also when your time is bad then everything is against you.
This is not to defend Jamshed, but he is definetly trying. You can see his disgust when he is in the dugout looking dissapointed and disgusted. But in sport sometimes you also need a bit of luck to get things clicking for you.
Its sad to see him struggling so badly.

Last edited:
Forget about winning by 50 runs can we even make 50 runs???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back