Pakistan v England | 6th T20I | GSL | 30 September 2022 | Pakistan innings

Man what are these rules

Willey already bowled a bouncer

That was also above Asif’s head

At least the incredibly deluded Asif fans won’t complain after last couple of innings. He got enough balls

The middle order of Pakistan has truly been carved by England. Other than Ifti innings today, everyone else has been terrible.

Asif 9 runs off 9 balls... Came in with platform set as well... Flops again

Asif Ali failure rate is too high , he should be dropped , no point in playing such inconsistent player

166 is Pakistan’s best score this series

I don’t think we scored anything like that batting first or second in the Asia cup

Last edited by a moderator:
Nawaz needs to show some aggression in his innings today.

Otherwise keeping Imad Wasim out wouldn't make so much sense. Considering the form he has been showing in the CPL.

Babar six over extra cover shows that he does posses some power game but he's too coward to play these shots early just because he is selfish.

[MENTION=141811]shariqnoor[/MENTION] told us Shan is our savour

The same Shariqnoor was asking for Shan to retire in one of the T20s :))

Can this rubbish about rizwan stop he’s not even playing. We saw what haris can do.

Babar playing 2 consecutive dot balls in the 18th over, what a legend

Nawaz's fluke innings against India will ensure the team management thinks of him as some sort of power hitter.

Bobby can't hit inspite of playing 52 deliviers, thats where kohli is miles better

It was a perfect platform to give jamal a chance to show his worth.

Instead they go with Nawaz, anyway a fixture in XI.

Why Jamal did not come in place of Nawaz. He was supposed to be the power hitter allrounder in the side.

Bobby can't hit inspite of playing 52 deliviers, thats where kohli is miles better

Rizwan is similar. That's why I say strike rate is important. Power game is important. Scoring is good but the way it scored also matters.

Back