Pakistan v England | 6th T20I | GSL | 30 September 2022 | Pakistan innings

Haider struggles with the pace of the wicket especially when the ball is short and at the moment not mature enough to adapt. He would have liked batting in Karachi but, thats no excuse for failures. I think he wont mind the pace in Australia as well but needs to sort out over committing his front foot.

Chacha is pretty much a lock in our team now.

About time he starts doing something worthwhile with bat.

Haider struggles with the pace of the wicket especially when the ball is short and at the moment not mature enough to adapt. He would have liked batting in Karachi but, thats no excuse for failures. I think he wont mind the pace in Australia as well but needs to sort out over committing his front foot.

I think his present issue is mostly mental. He is a bundle of nerves out there.

I've seen him play the short ball just ok in Psl.

The middle order conundrum continues for Pakistan. So many options, so few really proving their worth. If they are faltering on Pakistani pitches, what will they do in Australia. Time for serious introspection for Pakistan now

Iftikhar solidifying himself as a 6th bowling option and someone who can form bit of partnership with bat as well

Yes you really know that :)))
babar and riz playthrough the innings we have chased down 200 thrice in the last 18 months

either gets out cheaply we limp our way to 140-150ish scores

either way the only constant is our horrible middle order

maybe get a refund from the university that gave you cricket knowledge homie

I think his present issue is mostly mental. He is a bundle of nerves out there.

I've seen him play the short ball just ok in Psl.

True. If we see so far in Lahore leg the players who like to play shots have struggled unless they were extreme timers like Rizwan, Moen and Babar after they are set.

70-3

So far I can’t feel the loss of Rizwan

It would be atleast 80 runs and off course without any loss of Rizzy was playing, Even i am no Rizzy fans but these rest of the dross have forced me to be one, you too give it a try it ain't that hard, trust me.

Ifti chacha has the short range and the power and he's not a hack.
Come on chacha, do something better with your ability.

True. If we see so far in Lahore leg the players who like to play shots have struggled unless they were extreme timers like Rizwan, Moen and Babar after they are set.

True. Players have struggled to time early on. He just should have been smart enough to realize that.

After watching this series i can say that even 45 yr old Malik and 120Kg Umar Akmal r better middle order than these clowns like Shan and Haider in these conditions

Iftikhar solidifying himself as a 6th bowling option and someone who can form bit of partnership with bat as well

He looks a lot more confident after a couple of bowling performances. Probably more certain of place in this side.

Sarfraz Ahmed on one leg is better than the three KIA batsmen we have tried in our middle order, thank god Khushdil will be not a parr of the team anymore.

I don't like chacha much but if he keeps his good work i won't mind him in the team.

Ifti struggling to pick the googly and now Babar as well.

Last edited:
I don’t get the Chacha hate.. I get these guys are inconsistent but he gets his runs in the middle over and allows for the later batters to just slog which is what they are all good for Asif/kushdil

We've gone from "XX batter is better than YY and therefore should be in the team" to "XX can't be any worse than YY!"

Babar has to keep in mind chacha can't run that fast. He has to look after chacha's health.LOL.

This has been the best surface so far in the game, something for everyone

Wah chacha what a shot. Jeo chacha. 106 metres six. A glass of dudh malaai aalo for chacha. LOL.

In the ODIs in 90s, that fielder at deep midwicket never used to be there. Third man was never up in the circle throughout the 50 overs.

As batsmen have evolved, so have the field placements.

Seems like the middle order issue is fixed too

Great changes by Pakistan today

Back