Pakistan v England | 6th T20I | GSL | 30 September 2022 | Pakistan innings

This senseless reviewing with your captain is at the other end should never happen.

Haris is the kind of talent you need to give a long run. Few matches never make a player. It can’t be as a keeper batsman considering Rizwan is there but, as a batsman he can be groomed for now.

Some jokers like [MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] want Rizwan out of the team. This team is minnow level without Rizwan :)))

LOL this is what happens when rizwan doesn't play.
This used to be the usual stuff before rizwan started opening.

Well we didn't cross 100 against Zimbabwe when Riz got out cheaply...I see a repeat of that now...

Shan with all his experience and form has been mediocre in this series so far. No 3 problem not solved at all

Sharjeel and Fakhar is going to happen soon

Mujhe dilli ki khushbu aa rahi hai

Haris is the kind of talent you need to give a long run. Few matches never make a player. It can’t be as a keeper batsman considering Rizwan is there but, as a batsman he can be groomed for now.

Agree he needs more chances

Once again, it has been proved that Pakistan should only play one way.......Rizwan and Babar put on 70 or 80 after 10 overs and then they go for shots to get 100 off the last 10. Its the only way they can put runs on the board. The rest of our batsmen can't last more than 10 overs, which unfortunately will be shown today.

Such soft dismissals, God our batting was bad but this is next level, our bowlers don't deserve these losers, on your bike Shani, thanks for coming...

It's a real pity that someone like Shan for all his education and elegance lacks natural game and talent. His brain and positive intent, adapting game, on Babar's talent would be something else. But you either have it or don't. Alas. Not starting in Australia and for good reason

Teams are allowed to make changes in WC squad. Now if they drop Shan and Khushdil, what are the options left ?

What has happened to Shan?.He was in brilliant form in England but he can't get bat on ball now.

I admit my mistake...I called for Shaan to come back but he has been awful...we don not have a natural number 3...

Shan with all his experience and form has been mediocre in this series so far. No 3 problem not solved at all

Indeed. He being in form was expected to click right away.
That's it for him I'm afraid. Fakhar will be back.

Shan masood is just another Mansoor Akhtar, Fawad Alam, Zahid Fazal type player,
A champion in domestic tournaments but very mediocre at international level.

Problem with Shan is too much movement even before delivery is bowled. You are always going to miss an odd one.
Relax man this isn't last 5 over. You have to stand still and play your proper shots.

lcimg-1524e86f-388f-45a4-bb6b-0cdf499b04e9.jpg

Woh waqt door nahi

Fakhar aur Sharjeel open karain ghe

Mere Karan/Arjun ayenghe!

Haris is young enough to still make a solid career.

He needs to persisted with.

Teams are allowed to make changes in WC squad. Now if they drop Shan and Khushdil, what are the options left ?

No options

We need Fakhar and hopefully he is fit enough soon. Fakhar is a beast on bouncy pitches. Remember his performances in South Africa last year

Too early maybe but, might be the time for another fast tracking i.e Saim Ayub (Left hander top order batsman) and start investing in him as a player.

True but let him score runs in domestic in all formats of the game. Basis his current numbers, doesn't deserve to be picked at all.

Obv he should get more chances but he needs to play like a batsman with better shot selection....those blind slogs and premeditated ramps won't help

If only Haider can find his feet at international level, Pak batting will get another dimension for the middle overs especially

I don't understand what was the hype about Shan Masood. everyone was rooting for his inclusion in the side including Wasim Akram and Rashid Latif. All was saying he had improved a lot and got special personal coaching under Mickey Arthur. He is already 31-32 yrs. He looks to me a nothing player. Atleast with Fakhar u have hope but this guy is hopeless.

Babar has to play well today since rizwan is not here.
I have no hope from others.

Obv he should get more chances but he needs to play like a batsman with better shot selection....those blind slogs and premeditated ramps won't help

First 10-15 international matches of Buttler, Stokes and many other dynamic batsmen of today had shocking shots for those times to get out. With trust and investment in them, they came good. Yes at the moment he looks unsure but, you have to think about the player he will be with his confidence and intent when he matures and finds his feet.

Oh wonderful yar

Similar score to if Babar gets out early

Beautiful player to watch when he is allowed to play the lone warrior game

Haider Masood Ifty asif kushdil shadab easily the worst middle order since time began..

Worst still malik & Umar akmal are sniffing around for places that sums up that middle order.

Although that was a horrible innings to watch but Haris has shown more intent as compared to Babar in his whole career so far.

Its irrelevant - good news is Pak management understand it.

This is not on

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 50%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/cfku5j" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

40-2

Standard Pakistan powerplay whether Rizwan is out or not

These commentators are really horrible.
I don't know which one is the worst bazid Khan Amir Sohail or Wasim Akram.

They are so so painful to hear

Back