Pakistan v England | 6th T20I | GSL | 30 September 2022 | Pakistan innings

“What if Rizwan doesn’t open?”

Babar Azam: Koi Farq nahi parta

First 10-15 international matches of Buttler, Stokes and many other dynamic batsmen of today had shocking shots for those times to get out. With trust and investment in them, they came good. Yes at the moment he looks unsure but, you have to think about the player he will be with his confidence and intent when he matures and finds his feet.

That's true....but he needs to give himself the best chance to succeed.

IMO those fancy shots shouldn't come in the 1st over of the game, maybe after playing 5-10 balls, giving himself the time to adjust to the pace of the pitch.

Aamir Sohails commentary... 😒 nothing against him but hes just really annoying to listen to. He really over pronounces every single word for no reason.

Haider Ali's foot placement and technique is horrible.

Man needs some coaching.

That's true....but he needs to give himself the best chance to succeed.

IMO those fancy shots shouldn't come in the 1st over of the game, maybe after playing 5-10 balls, giving himself the time to adjust to the pace of the pitch.

Fair point

Haider needs to calm down and play without risks for around 20-25 runs and only then try to go big.
That's the only chance to find form.

Hopefully after this series we won't have to see Shan playing for Pakistan ever again.

For the sake of Pakistan Haider has to score big in this innings.
He can serve Pakistan for long time.

Why Haider is trying to slog everything on the leg side. Looks like a common problem among pak batters

I guess if Rizwan was here we would have crossed 100 by now….

Fully expect Babar fans to portray him as best batter in all formats if he makes another slow & pathetic 50 here.

Unlucky Haider

Better to go out swinging knowing you have no chance as it is

Haider just awful against the short ball.

What's the use of having almost 5 pacers who can bowl almost 150 kph if u still can't practice enough vs short and fast stuff. Don't they bowl bouncers. to these losers in nets?

The shot wasn't on.

Haider just needed to be there for as long as possible.

He's horribly out of touch and needs time out there.

Well everyone saw that coming. Need to bat well to get 160 to make a game of this now

Although that was a horrible innings to watch but Haris has shown more intent as compared to Babar in his whole career so far.

Chacha Tabla is Babar hater for sure, guess you will be put in place today.

If your going to get out on Sam currans 109kph bouncers it’s time to find a new profession.

To be honest this Haider doesn't have any future. Just another rubbish batsman.

Haider might have all the talent in the world but has no brains. He kept hitting it in the air air towards mid wicket. And what happened? Out. 4 times he hit it in the air towards them and got away with it. He’s Afridi part 2. He needs to go

Fully expect Babar fans to portray him as best batter in all formats if he makes another slow & pathetic 50 here.

I know you are trolling but why give it away so easily. Try to be more subtle man, you seem to be a noob in this business, just learn from best in business aka our very own Mamoon, By the way he seems not so active these days. Any ideas guys why he is still hiding.

Pak is probably the easiest side to nail a spot in middle order yet Haider looks so timid out in the middle. Those half hearted shots reflect his fear

Last edited:
WTH, Haider atrocious really, was rooting for this lad all the way, but he has himself to blame. not a single
shot on the off, had perfect opportunity what a waste.

Something has changed with his batting stance or technique because he never looked this bad whenever he played. might just get one more game but footwork look horrendous

I would play umar akmal over all other losers Pakistan is trying in the middle order.

Ifti Chacha always shows glimpses of his shots and power before getting out to a 100 sr score.

You always feel he can do better but he never does.

Aamer Sohail was stuck in traffic and nearly didn't make it to the ground.......we should bribe a taxi driver to take the longer way round next game........

Haider is making me wish Happy Heart was playing... That's how bad he's been!

How we going to score 100 in the last 10 overs? Will be happy if we manage to play out all the overs....

That's why I said I'd settle for 160 when someone said 175.......its going to be a tough ask to get to 160 but I'm confident we can get it.

Back