Pakistan v England | 6th T20I | GSL | 30 September 2022 | Pakistan innings

Different from Babar

Still not timed

Pakistan should win this

How does dhadab never get a bat when he is usually one of the fastest starters

Loool. Nawaz ducks in 19th over ����������������������

He has learned from the best "Babar Azam"

[MENTION=141811]shariqnoor[/MENTION] told us Shan is our savour

The same Shariqnoor was asking for Shan to retire in one of the T20s :))

Please go and share the screenshot where I've mentioned Shan is our saviour??? Apart from being the worst poster in the history of PakPassion, you are a pathological liar too.

What is point of keeping wicket in hands. Pakistan have such along batting order in this game. Even Mohd Wasim can bat

Please go and share the screenshot where I've mentioned Shan is our saviour??? Apart from being the worst poster in the history of PakPassion, you are a pathological liar too.

Ro na mera bhai

Batting enjoy Kar

It is utterly shocking seeing these batsmen duck on short pitched balls in death overs situation. Absolutely disgusting and you know what, it's up to the coaches to lay into these batsmen for this.

Excellent hitting & game from Babar.

Our highest score

Of the series batting first

Without…guess who?

Good innings by Babar. It seems that he can only play good innings when Wood is not playing vs Wood he looked like a tail ender in both matches

Good shot by Nawaz. Still can't comprehend the ducking in the 19th over. One of the most confusing things I have seen.

170 is the target.

Babar could have scored another century in this match if he had some guts to show some intent earlier on in his innings.

Back