CLT20 | KKR v Lahore Lions | September 21, 2014 | Hyderabad (Deccan) | LL Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never two runs there when you have Jamshed in the middle.

He's like a tortoise,, seriously he needs to quit cricket and go play golf

Shehzad has massive problems against spin. Won't survive for long in international cricket.

Losing patience with Jamshed now, seriously.

Good to see Hafeez promoting himself in the order. This is a good move!

Good riddance to the fat clown. Now can we have some real cricketers

Gotta say that was a class throw from andre. Great over from kuladeep. Jamsheed seriously needs to find his form. This 10 from 16 was crap.

Shehzad has massive problems against spin. Won't survive for long in international cricket.

Its really sad , cannot understand why he looking so bad , it has been long time now.

I have never seen a player going down like Jamshed i am sure there are some mental issues with him. I mean how can you go down like him and look totally clueless. His standard was far better now he is not even a shadow of old jamshed

Haha.. did anyone notice Akram's reaction ? He was disappointed first, but started faking happiness in the end. :))

Its really sad , cannot understand why he looking so bad , it has been long time now.

I have never seen a player going down like Jamshed i am sure there are some mental issues with him. I mean how can you go down like him and look totally clueless. His standard was far better now he is not even a shadow of old jamshed

I feel sorry for Jamshed now, really. Its heartbreaking.

His confidence is so shattered he'd even struggle for runs in galli mohalla cricket.

Hafeez just pushes the ball to the fielders and can't pierce the gap for a boundary, that's his issue so far against India in T20's.

How is Wasim being happy supporting KKR :yk, I mean If I were coaching KKR and playing against LL all my field support would have been to Lions No matter how much KKR is paying :sanga

Wasim should be celebrating with enthusiasm, but he was really forcing himself there. Lol at the people criticizing him for celebrating.

Typical Pakistani mentality.

A big LOL on those faces who are saying wasim is a traitor specily those who are outside of Pakistan :)) =))

Jamshed's innings never let us get to the flying start Shehzad was looking for. I hope these 2 now up the momentum and take us closer to 170

I feel sorry for Jamshed now, really. Its heartbreaking.

His confidence is so shattered he'd even struggle for runs in galli mohalla cricket.

I think he should take a 6 months break from professional cricket and spend all his time with his family and wife maybe that help him.

Wasim should be celebrating with enthusiasm, but he was really forcing himself there. Lol at the people criticizing him for celebrating.

Typical Pakistani mentality.

Watch this will become a wasim bashing thread soon. He was obviously forcing it himself there and even if he doesnt i dont blame him. He works for KKR so whats the problem there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back