Collection for 2014

Fouz

Debutant
Runs
I would like to post my collection for 2013-14 season.

(From right to R to L)
Kookaburra Menace Players Bat
HS 5 Star
MB Bubber Sher (Custom Made)
CA Plus 15000
AS V10(Custom Made)
CA Plus 15000
Ihsan Inferno 950
CA Plus 12000 (Custom Made)
MB Bubber Sher Limited Edition
MB Bubber Sher
Boom Boom Arrogance 175
HS Core 7
Puma Ballistic (Custom Made)

Attachments

• Jewels.jpg
    Jewels.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 1,914
Do you actually use all of them ? Which one do you prefer ? How many millions/billions does your dad earn ?

Do you actually use all of them ? Which one do you prefer ? How many millions/billions does your dad earn ?
Thivakar....i am planning to use them all this season and all of these are self financed!!

Wow. That is some collection of bats you have there. Is there any that you prefer to use. You must have a favourite?

Please let us know how the HS goes !!

Oh and amazing collection of bats ! Good Luck !

I personally prefer Boom Boom Arrogance 175 and Ihsan Inferno 950

I have just knocked the HS Core7 and 5 Star but found the timber way too dry....but the ping is good and using these against the bowling machine with the speed of 120+ was a nice experience

Thivakar...we run a self financed team and we have 42 matches scheduled for this year...so hopefully will be able to use them all and plus forgot to mention the net sessions.

Thivakar...we run a self financed team and we have 42 matches scheduled for this year...so hopefully will be able to use them all and plus forgot to mention the net sessions.

42, Thats alot of matches. Do you mind asking me where do you play?

Very nice collection of bats which proves that all the extra money goes in to buying Cricket stuff instead of blah blah.

How is the performance of MB LE? Which bat do you use for T20 or shorter format?

Guenon123 > We play in Karachi, Pakistan....MB LE is good but the sweet spot is little higher and the bouncy pitches in this region are very rare....for i prefer bats with lower sweet spot like CA 12000 for longer duration of matches due to its light weight and Ihsan Inferno 950 & Boom Boom Arrogance 175 for shorter format of the game.

zaid133> I bought 2 CA 15000 because those were from the last batch where CA used to put their best willow in them....so bought two.... now the best willow goes to CA 15000 Players edition which is double the price...

Will post the pictures of my kits for Boom Boom, CA, Kookaburra, HS and Puma by this weekend.

Guenon123 > We play in Karachi, Pakistan....MB LE is good but the sweet spot is little higher and the bouncy pitches in this region are very rare....for i prefer bats with lower sweet spot like CA 12000 for longer duration of matches due to its light weight and Ihsan Inferno 950 & Boom Boom Arrogance 175 for shorter format of the game.

I also grew up in Karachi, such a big city both in talent and population. Unfortunately, I rarely played cricket when young.

Why do you feel CA 12000 is lighter? is it pick-up or just the dead weight itself is less? I have used CA and they have the best pick-up possible. Some say it is dry willow or concaving but they sure know how to make a 2.12 feel like 2.8. May be, it is because I use 3 grips which counter balances the weight in the toe.

How many grips do you use? Do you feel/think more grips make the pick-up lighter and result in faster bat speed?

Which bat in your collection has the best ping?
Which one has the widest and longest sweet spot?
Which one has the best pick-up /balance?

where do you play in karachi and which age group as i am also living in karachi

I also grew up in Karachi, such a big city both in talent and population. Unfortunately, I rarely played cricket when young.

Why do you feel CA 12000 is lighter? is it pick-up or just the dead weight itself is less? I have used CA and they have the best pick-up possible. Some say it is dry willow or concaving but they sure know how to make a 2.12 feel like 2.8. May be, it is because I use 3 grips which counter balances the weight in the toe.

How many grips do you use? Do you feel/think more grips make the pick-up lighter and result in faster bat speed?

Which bat in your collection has the best ping?
Which one has the widest and longest sweet spot?
Which one has the best pick-up /balance?
CA Bats are lighter because of their willow and their drying process.. no one in Pakistan have the equipment and technology to naturally dry the willow before making them into bats....they are overall lighter....both their pickup and the dead weight..
Grips play important role but it depends on the bat profile if the sweet spot is from middle to low then extra grip will make you stick feel lighter but if the sweet spot is at the middle then grips will not make a difference.... I usually use single grips as most of my sticks are already light 2.6 lbs to 2.7 lbs...which are just perfect for my game..
Boom Boom Arrogance 175 got the best ping
Kookaburra Menace 950 got the widest and longest sweet spot
All CA bats have the best pickup / balance...including my custom made Bubber Sher and Puma Ballistic

Who is the owner or behind the scenes of this new brand HS?

Do you buy equipment from UT(Karimabad)?
I don't buy equipment from any local dealer in Karachi as some way or the other they will trick you and most of the times will confuse you with their advises. I prefer buying the equipment directly from the companies.
HS is a Sialkot based company which is financed by a business man based in Karachi. His owner is Mujahid Hussain and the company name is Pilano Sports. Their products are similar to CA and the cost is 60% what CA offers.

Hi Fouz how would you rate the HS core 7 to the CA 15000? Thinking of getting one and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking for the HS?

Hi Fouz how would you rate the HS core 7 to the CA 15000? Thinking of getting one and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking for the HS?
Khalil> To be very honest the HS Core 7 is nice with a very good ping and balance but CA 15000 is simply the best.....I paid PKR 1,7000 for this stick.
However, let me mention that I bought my CA 15000 when it was the top of the line CA was offering...now there are two more editions above CA 15000 (CA Plus 15000 LE & CA Plus 15000 Players Edition) so now the best of the best willow don't go to CA 15000 any more.

Ah ok thanks much appreciate your response, I have a CA 12000 Plus at the moment and wanted to get another bat.

I know someone selling one and if I can get it cheap might just take a punt.

I don't buy equipment from any local dealer in Karachi as some way or the other they will trick you and most of the times will confuse you with their advises. I prefer buying the equipment directly from the companies.
HS is a Sialkot based company which is financed by a business man based in Karachi. His owner is Mujahid Hussain and the company name is Pilano Sports. Their products are similar to CA and the cost is 60% what CA offers.

Interesting and the better approach imo. Do you order it yourself/through contacts or do you need to travel to Sialkot to buy them?

I must say you have real know how of bats and not just the basic stuff. I have never used MB and heard that Malik LE has mid-to-high sweet-spot which suits me more than mid-to-low CA I use/prefer. I can handle heavier bats and want to try Malik. How is the sweet-spot (long+wide or small+narrow) on Malik LE? I know it is the preferred 6-hitting bat due to its generally high weight and extreme face curve.

Interesting and the better approach imo. Do you order it yourself/through contacts or do you need to travel to Sialkot to buy them?

I must say you have real know how of bats and not just the basic stuff. I have never used MB and heard that Malik LE has mid-to-high sweet-spot which suits me more than mid-to-low CA I use/prefer. I can handle heavier bats and want to try Malik. How is the sweet-spot (long+wide or small+narrow) on Malik LE? I know it is the preferred 6-hitting bat due to its generally high weight and extreme face curve.
I order them directly from the factory and they ship it to me at my address.
For MB LE the sweet spot is very big...its not exactly from mid to high but actually from low to almost high and the face is concave and have almost an inch and half depression at the center....that's why these sticks are comparatively heavier but got a light pickup..if you can handle heavier bats then this one can be the best choice for you...

Back